Quantcast

• Similar Topics

• By Technophobe
      hello
      we just bought the LG OLED 65C1 tv.  on our previous Samsung tv we were able to use a Samsung sound bar connected via hdmi and wireless headphones (that uses a the charging base plugs  into the audio port on the tv and then red and white leads that plug into the charging base )

for some reason we can't get the sound bar and headphones to work at the same time any more?

we have tried plugging sound bar into optical port rather than hdmi and the headphones into audio port but still we can't get them to work at the same time.
      what do I need to do to get both sound bar and headphones to work at the same time??

thanks
    • By Azrina
      Dear sir,
      we just subscribe tm unify, we try find [email protected] app in LG smart tv. Unfortunately the app no in LG store. I try update still can not. How can you help to add the app.  I very appreciate if your side can help. Thank you
    • By Jasmin Rašljanin
      I recently bought a UHD tv 65UP75003. I'm not sure, but I think there was a problem after the software upgrade. The TV is connected via an HDMI cable to a DTV receiver that sends 1080i resolution and the problem is in the horizontal line that travels from top to bottom. The line is not visible at progressive resolution. What I did: Reset the TV, receiver, bought a new high speed HDMI cable ...
      Please help and what to try next?
      https://photos.app.goo.gl/tyjifdpGLFAXmKd88

• By Ole
      After 05.60.15 update on 55UH650V. The miniguide pops up. But my biggest problem is that . I am using Sonos Playbase for TV Audio. After maybe ½ an hour or a couple of hours audio suddenly gets muted. To solve this i need  powercycle the TV. LG please fix this  asap.
    • By Ray11
      Hi,
      1) how to display PDF files?
      2) how to play AVI/old formats?
      Thanks!