Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

Hi Guys, 

Picked-up an OLED55C8PLA yesterday and absolutely love it. Now just waiting for the Samsung HW-N950 to finish the bedroom-cinema 🙂

It's a bedroom TV and actually doubles as an alarm clock starting with the news at 06:30 on weekdays and some morning talkshow at 08:00 on the weekends.
On my 2011 Samsung  (UE46D7000) TV I could set multiple timers but WebOS seems to only feature one.

It's a luxury thing, but it would be great if a feature update of WebOS would be capable of doing just this.

Maybe it could be added to a wishlist 🙂

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• Question: Amazon Prime App not starting

Hi I've had Amazon Prime working fine on my LG TV. But recently found that the app does not start up. It stays on the starting logo screen and does nothing else. Sometimes the image stutters and looks like the app is trying to restart itself but with no luck. I have uninstalled and reinstalled it. from what I can see the app has not updated recently so don't really know what has changed. This issue has now also started to happen on one of my other LG tv's in the house. Has Anyone else

in LG webOS Smart TV Questions

• 2019 OLED TV lineup with AirPlay 2 will hit stores starting in April

LG has unveiled the pricing and release plans for some of its 2019 OLED TV lineup, basically mirroring the company’s playbook from last year. These are some of the very best TVs you can buy, so LG is continuing to price them as such. The 2019 C9 (65-inch, 55-inch) and E9 (65-inch) series TVs will start shipping in April. The 77-inch model of the C9 and 55-inch E9 will hit stores a bit later in May and June, respectively. And this year’s update to LG’s “wallpaper” TVs — to be available in 65

in LG webOS Smart TV Discussion

• LGWEBOS signange - Application gets hung and issue with regional news

Hi, I have been using webos for my signange where I render my advertisement and configured live news feeds. I have configured as follows Live National news - > Advertisements->International news->Advertisments..etc.. This is how i configured ,but noticed that application gets hung and wanted to know 1)Is webos not designed be used for such a heavy applications/rendering? 2) Malayalam fonts are not rendered properly where as it is working fine in Android. Can som

in LG webOS for Signage

• Question: On Screen Timer Clock LG Smart TV

Hi, Is there any way to set the clock for LG Smart TV  on screen.

in LG webOS Smart TV Questions

• "Finish application to free storage..."

Not to get me wrong: I like the picture of my LG55UJ634V, but honestly there are many bugs in this 0S3.5! F.e. I get the message above more or less in german, but it only restarts the app instead of rebooting to free memory...And I did not find any hint,how to reboot manually. I did not find any troubleshooting advises yet... So I turned of the power key with the TV and it helped... Also programming is not easy....It seems to be, that due to memory shortage, information get lost...! This is n

in LG webOS Wish List

Ă—