Quantcast

• Own an LG TV or webOS device? Join our Forum!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

• Similar Topics

• By Mehmet Salih Bindak
      I have using it for my coffe, What can I do now? Did you agree with deezer? 
      Because I can't open spotify even from web. There isn't any alternative browser also in the market.

Is this your respect to your customer? Please show me way, what can I do now!
    • By anuj gupta
      Can anyone please help me in getting the LG UK series old firmware EPK file?
    • By Pik Watcharee
      Dear LG, I really hope that LG WebOS can add on the Twitch apps (link hidden, please login to view) . I sure it will boost up the LG tv market and sell. Thank you LG
    • By Neversaydie
      I  have just bought an LG Smart Tv and have tuned it in via freeview and the guide shows that i have all the channels installed. However I am a Racing tv subscriber and the guide shows channel 261 as installed but when i try to access it I get a message saying 'Invalid Service' with an animation and a blank screen. I had no issues with my previous tv so am a little baffled by the fact that i cant receive racing tv on my brand new LG tv. Is this a compatibility problem or is that i need a flash player installed to stream racing tv. Can someone please offer a reason and a solution for this as it is driving me batty.