Quantcast

• Own an LG TV or webOS device? Join our Forum!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

• Similar Topics

• By Sunil lgwebos
      LG Webos 43UH651V-TE brought in gulf..  We have only yutube and amazon.. Dont have any any apps like hotstar.wr alrdy updated version 5.50..still we dont have Lg contents apps.please reslove my query
    • By Martindup
      When I open the DSTV Now app on my lg tv I get the error “We’re sorry Something went wrong. Please try again.” 
      I have re installed the app, checked for firmware updates and even reset TV but the error keeps on appearing. 
      Any suggestions on how to fix this? Is it a tv issue or is it the app which is faulty?

• By nebody00
      Is there a way to reflash the firmware?   Or any ideas to fix this?  I'm out of warranty so I hope I can fix this with a service remote.
      I suspect when my TV autoupdated to 5.10.45 last week, it corrupted the firmware.  It now takes 2 minutes to turn on the TV.  It shows the WebOS loading screen against a black background but then after it loads up, I get a blue tint on the screen.  I cannot get rid of this blue tint even messing with picture settings.
      When I performed a reset to factory settings, it reverted to an unknown language which is very odd since I am located in the US.  I can't even get it to select English - United states.
      Thumbnail2.jpg
       This is what a youtube video looks like that's supposed to show the color red.
      Thumbnail1.jpg

• By Ganapathi Nunna
      Hotstar language change is not happening in LG 32 inch smart TV model - 32LJ616D-TA/2018.

TV software is up to date and there are no further updates, Screenshot is attached for our reference.
      Regards,
      Ganapathi