Quantcast

spacebar on wireless keyboard changes language

Peter Bach

Question

Hello Forum Friends

I have attached a wireless keyboard to my LG Smart Tv, and when I am in for instance in the web browser and typing something in the URL field each time I hit the spacebar it changes my language. I have english and danish as the two keyboard choices. I cannot not chose english, it is greyed out. So I cannot run just danish. However if I unmark the danish in chose keyboards in the settings menu and run just english keyboard, the spacebar still does not work. Anybody have a solution to fix this problem. I have looked in the webbrowser settings and of course the settings menu, to no avail. I have tried another wireless keyboard without luck.   Thankyou for your assistance.

1 answer to this question

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By svsrama
      Hi,
      I have my LG 4K Smart TV -Model : 43UJ632T.
      I could not able to use the Wireless Keyboard ( Logitech K230) with Builtin Apps like Youtube, Amazon Prime or in Netflix to search. I could able to use only thru Magic Remote. 
      But the same Keyboard is working fine in Google Movies & SunNXT apps.
      Could you please help me in fixing the same.
      Thanks,
      Sriram.
    • By News Reporter
      LG SIGNATURE OLED T 4K Marks the Beginning of an
      Exciting New Chapter in LG’s Ongoing Legacy of TV Innovation

LAS VEGAS, Jan. 8, 2024 — LG Electronics (LG) is unveiling the world’s first wireless transparent OLED TV at CES 2024. The LG SIGNATURE OLED T is a true technological marvel, combining a transparent 4K OLED screen and LG’s wireless video and audio transmission technology to transform the screen experience in ways that have never been possible before. The OLED T unlocks a world of near-limitless potential, giving users the unprecedented freedom to meticulously curate their living spaces. This is complemented by the class-leading picture quality and performance of LG OLED, powered by the new α (Alpha) 11 AI processor. A genuine game changer, LG’s transparent OLED is the winner of five CES 2024 Innovation Awards, including a Best of Innovation honor.
      LG SIGNATURE OLED T liberates users from a dominant black screen that competes with the décor in their home. Maintaining its 77-inch screen size, OLED T and its innovative transparent display seamlessly harmonizes with its environment. Practically invisible when turned off, it blends into the environment and frees users from the long-standing problem of what to do with the ‘big black screen.’ The TV’s beautiful see-through screen also helps to make one’s space feel larger, providing a sense of openness.
      The unique LG OLED T brings with it many new possibilities, from where it can be placed in the room, to the kinds of user experiences that LG can now deliver.
      Its transparent OLED screen removes the usual constraints that come with conventional TVs. No longer does the TV have to be placed against the wall. Instead, users can place the OLED T in the middle of the room to become a divider or prop it against the window without blocking the view outside. The included Zero Connect Box, which leverages LG’s cutting-edge wireless transmission technology to send 4K images and sound to the OLED T, also enables users to place their TV anywhere, regardless of where the electrical outlets are located in the room. With no cables between the Zero Connect Box and the OLED T, users can enjoy a clean, cable-free viewing environment.
      What’s more, the modular design of the LG OLED T facilitates diverse installation methods. The OLED T comes in stand-alone, against-the-wall or wall-mount options. Customers can further customize by adding standing or floating shelves on either or both sides of the screen to best suit their unique tastes and preferences.
      LG’s transparent OLED lets owners discover new forms of entertainment and use via its dual viewing experiences: transparent and opaque. The OLED T becomes a transparent digital canvas for showcasing artwork, videos or photos with the Always-On-Display (AOD) feature. Content displayed on the transparent screen appears to float in air, yet simultaneously fuses with the surrounding space to create a compelling and atmospheric visual effect. Another option is the T-Bar feature that offers a helpful info-ticker running along the lower part of the screen. The T-Bar displays news alerts, weather updates or the title of songs being played while the rest of the screen presents a clear, unobstructed view of the space behind it.
      For viewing in picture perfect OLED, simply click a button to raise the contrast screen. In this way, users can instantly switch to take full advantage of LG OLED’s enhanced picture quality through the new α (Alpha) 11 AI processor with 4-times greater AI performance. This provides a 70 percent improvement in graphic performance and a 30 percent faster processing speed compared to its predecessor. OLED T offers the best of both transparent and vibrant-color screen experiences with just a click of a button.
      “An incredible feat of consumer-driven innovation, LG SIGNATURE OLED T offers brand-new screen experiences plus the picture quality and performance of our award-winning OLED technology,” said Park Hyoung-sei, president of the LG Home Entertainment Company. “LG’s transparent OLED gives customers greater freedom to curate their living spaces, completely redefining what’s possible and pointing the way to an exciting future for the television industry.”
      The stunning LG SIGNATURE OLED T will be on show during CES 2024 from January 9-12 at the company’s booth (#16008, Las Vegas Convention Center). For more information on LG products unveiled at CES 2024, please visit
      link hidden, please login to view. # # #

• By Haroon Md
      Hi,
      I Am Using LG Oled C2 TV
      I play a mkv video file using external hard disk, my mkv file have two audio Hindi + English,
      when i play video default audio is Englsih,

i want defualt audio is Hindi

Thanks
      hope some one will help
    • By News Reporter
      LG’s SIGNATURE OLED M 97-Inch TV Honored for Delivering 4K Without the Cables

ENGLEWOOD CLIFFS, Oct. 25, 2023 — This week, TIME revealed its annual list of the Best Inventions, naming
      link hidden, please login to view to the list which features 200 extraordinary innovations changing our lives. Launched in the U.S. this past August, the LG SIGNATURE OLED M is the world’s first OLED TV with 4K 120hz wireless connectivity and is available in 97-, 83-, and 77-inch models. The TIME’s Best Inventions of 2023 list is compiled by nominations from TIME’s editors and correspondents around the world, and through an online application process, paying special attention to growing fields—such as AI, green energy, and sustainability. Each contender is evaluated on a number of key factors, including originality, efficacy, ambition, and impact. See the full list here: .
      Of the new list, TIME’s editors write: “The result is a list of 200 groundbreaking inventions (and 50 special mention inventions)—including the world’s most powerful supercomputer, a game-changing entertainment venue, and a new shape—that are changing how we live, work, play, and think about what’s possible.”
      Drawing on a decade of OLED innovation to deliver exceptional viewing experiences, the LG SIGNATURE OLED M is a testament to LG’s technical and design prowess. The LG SIGNATURE OLED M features a Zero Connect Box to wirelessly transmit high-quality video and audio to the screen at 4K 120Hz, leaving the area around the screen free from the visual distractions of cables and TV accessories. The LG SIGNATURE OLED M’s wireless solution represents true innovation and a crucial step forward in the evolution of TVs.
      To learn more about the LG SIGNATURE OLED M, visit .
      # # #

• By Matan Faragi
      Hi,

I'm not sure its the right place but at any case i will describe my issue here and maybe you will be able to help:
      Recently I bought a a TV and a sound bar, and i have some issue from the moment i get the TV.
      TV model - LG 55LB679Y with latest firmware version i have at my country (Israel) - 04.30.16
      SoundBar - LG NB4540
      the TV connected to sound bar by "wireless simplink" feature 'LG TV' and TV connected to My Wireless router.
      every 5 - 15 minutes, i have sound drops / Cutoff / stooped / Interruption, seem like the TV loose connection to sound-bar for few seconds or something similar, it's happen from any AV source im using HDMI, USB...
      and the local re-seller replace the sound-bar to a new one (same modal off course) and i didn't help.  
      i have try to troubleshot the problem in the last few weeks - but didn't succeed to solve it, and also the support / costumer service didn't have solution for this.

some steps i take when troubleshot this issue:
      * different wireless configuration on router -  different channels, SSID, Security - issue still persist.
      * another wireless router - issue still persist.
      * working with optical cable to sound bar - just for testing - working ok, but i need the wireless feature working this the reason i bought sound bar and TV from the same manufacturer.
      * disconnect the TV from wireless network - looks like it's working ok, but didn't had chance to test it for long time.

from my point of view looks like it's issue with wireless device on TV not able to to work in parallel with soundbar and wireless network for some reason, It could be caused bysoftware issue on WebOS or Hardware issue with this TV model.

I really hope you be able to help me or throw some light on this case.

Kind regards,
      Matan