Quantcast

Hotstar and Sony Liv

marky Lawless

Question

Hello, 

I don't see a reason being a smart tv, that you don't have the options of having apps like Hotstart and Sony Liv, could you give me the explanation as to what is so smart in your TV, when I can purchase  an android tv which is bigger and full hd at a cheaper price and that is really smart, regretting purchasing this TV which is not smart at all

• Thanks 1

6 answers to this question

6 minutes ago, marky Lawless said:

Hello, 

I don't see a reason being a smart tv, that you don't have the options of having apps like Hotstart and Sony Liv, could you give me the explanation as to what is so smart in your TV, when I can purchase  an android tv which is bigger and full hd at a cheaper price and that is really smart, regretting purchasing this TV which is not smart at all

Hotstar are working on an app but they are almost a year behind schedule, however you can use the web browser to watch without issue since they tailored the site to work with webOS.  There is no SonyLiv because they have not produced one yet, so go over to their website and use the contact form to ask how long it is going to be before an app appears.  

So, as you know that you could have purchased a bigger full HD cheaper than an LG why did you bother buying it in the first place? 

On 2/6/2019 at 10:51 PM, marky Lawless said:

Mr. George, 

Its the false advertisements of your company that prompted me to buy your TV, so if you think you are wise enough, please let me know how to return your tv that was bought 2 days back and get a refund, if not please try acting smart, because you are not as smart as your tv too

Hi Marky,

If you took the time to look (see the forum's logo above) you would see that this forum is not run by the LG group, but is here run by owners and users of LG webOS products.  To return your TV well I imagine wherever you purchased it from would be the best place to start.  As for false advertising I cannot possibly know what you saw and what you interpreted from it, but if it was genuinely false then that would give you excellent grounds for returning your purchase.

• Like 1

On 2/7/2019 at 4:21 AM, marky Lawless said:

Mr. George, 

Its the false advertisements of your company that prompted me to buy your TV, so if you think you are wise enough, please let me know how to return your tv that was bought 2 days back and get a refund, if not please try acting smart, because you are not as smart as your tv too

You should have done your research. Ab bhukto lol

On 2/7/2019 at 2:54 AM, marky Lawless said:

Hello,