Quantcast

Sinhala Subtitles not showing/working.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 6 months later...
On 4/3/2019 at 9:49 PM, PeterV said:

Maybe the player cannot handle the Sinhala language.

You could try to use something else. What I do is use a Plex server on my computer and use the Plex app on the LG TV. This works great.

Good luck.

how it work? Can open video files in usb drive through plex app?

6 hours ago, Maduka Ranaweera said:

how it work? Can open video files in usb drive through plex app?

No, you setup a plex server, this can be your day to day computer. After this you can stream movies from your computer to the plex app on your LG TV, More info on  plex website

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Sur Partha
      I want to install MX Player on my LG Smart TV. I checked LG Play store for content. It is not available. Is it possible ?
      Regards,
      Partha

• By News Reporter
      LG USA’s latest collaboration in their year-long Only on OLED content campaign is a three-part content series featuring popular Kansas City Chiefs football tight end Travis Kelce and a look at his ambitions not only for the upcoming football season which kicked off this past week but also off the field as a fashion brand founder, business owner, and philanthropist.

The three-part series is airing on with special cut downs from the episodes available on and promoted across the .

Episode 1 of “Travis Kelce, Only on OLED” which debuted last week, answers the question, “What’s next for Travis Kelce?” Accompanied by his close friends, the series chronicles Kelce’s next big idea, “365 Days of Travis,” a calendar allowing his fans to get more of him every day of the year. Throughout the series, viewers will see the calendar come to life from concept to photo shoot, and ultimately the big unveil.

“Partnering with LG in the lead up to my season was a natural fit,” said Kelce. “There is no better way to watch football or any sport than on an LG OLED TV. I was stunned by the picture quality, its ability to capture the speed of sports in intense, crisp detail and deliver an experience that made you feel like you were at the game. Working with them on this series also let me show people who I am off the field. I appreciate LG giving me the opportunity to share that with others.”

“To highlight LG OLED’s ability to deliver an unrivaled sports viewing experience at home, it was only fitting that our next Only on OLED collaboration be with one of football’s biggest champions as the pro and college football seasons get underway,” said Peggy Ang, LG’s Senior Vice President of Marketing. “With our Only on OLED activations, we are bringing to our consumers unique content that goes beyond the game and highlights the stories behind today’s biggest athletes off the field.”

The Only on OLED campaign focuses on key consumer passions in sports, movies and gaming that are drivers for TV purchases. To reach consumers, the campaign features unparalleled access to unique events and moments best enjoyed on LG OLED TVs. Earlier this summer, LG released Hangin’ With Kuz, a social media series featuring basketball star Kyle Kuzma which offered fans a glimpse into his new home and off-court passions. The program kicked off earlier this year with a live celebrity gaming showdown between multi-platinum-selling music mogul DJ Khaled and world-renowned actor Megan Fox.
      # # #

link hidden, please login to view
    • By Graemew
      I have an LG Smart TV and I wanted to watch the US open tennis final live from Spain.  I subscribed to Eurovision to get access to the game, but then I couldn’t find the Eurovision app on my TV.   Where is it?  How else could I have watched the live tennis?
    • By anishjp
      Hi LG
      When playing a Dolby Vision file encoded in MKV container format, the image is green/purple in colour. A quick googling says, this occurs due the default media player in WebOS not able to decode Dolby Vision MKV container files properly.
      When will this be fixed?
      Regards,
      Anish
    • By JRM
      I am using the above TV. Quite often when watching a programme live from the aerial, the screen will suddenly go to the "wallpaper" screen and a box advises there is no signal, the TV is checking for a signal and please check connections etc. After a few seconds the TV resumes with the programme that was being watched. Obviously, the TV seems to be temporarily losing the signal. However, a 2nd LG TV (older model) in another room, feeding from the same aerial has no such problem and neither do I get signal drop outs when using my Humax box for recordings, all of which suggests the aerial signal is perfectly OK but for some reason the 55NANO795NE  momentarily loses it. Anyone else having a similar problem and any thoughts on what to do to resolve it?  
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By Chandra Vravi
      Undeniably hotstar is the worst user interface app in my new LG smart tv...browsing the app is a headache...can't turn on English subtitles for regional language shows and movies, where we can do in mobile app. My webos is 5. 0 version, still I am facing the issue...very dissapointed in hotstar and LG tv..
    • By powder
      Hello friends,
      I have setup a home network in Windows 10, I think it uses DLNA. I can play all the files from the computer or the USB stick in the router with no issue but the external subtitles (correctly named) are not working in my 65C9, only internal ones. 
      If I access the same files in the network from a computer, there is no problem and subtitles are shown, it's only the TV not displaying them.
      Can someone help in how to make external subs work when played from a local network or what to check?

Thanks

• By Petar
      I have LG Nano Cell smart TV. My native language is not supported in the languages for subtitles in Netflix. What is the easiest way to use external subtitles while watching Netflix.
    • By Rodrigo Gómez Maitret
      Hello!
      My parents' LG webOS TV had this issue where their Magic Remote has gone insane and every button thinks it is the mute button.
      I have tried changing the batteries to brand new ones, letting it fully "de-charge" for 10 minutes, de-pairing it, etc. accordingly to the troubleshooting guide. Not even the power button blinks as it should. Oddly enough, the motion cursor works fine.
      I have attached a video to show how it looks.
      Any suggestions to fix this?
      VID-20200327-WA0015.mp4