Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

Raj Kiran

Alexa compability

Question

I own a c8 oled tv and would really love to access the TV using alexa. It is already available in US marketplace but the skill isn't available for Indians yet. Are there any plans in implementing this soon? 

• Like 1

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• Question: Not able to watch hotstar on oled

Not able to play hotstar content on Kh oled

in LG webOS Smart TV Questions

• Question: problemi dopo aggiornamento 05.8015 Oled LG 2017

Da dicembre 2018, dopo l'aggiornamento firmware del mio LG 65e7v all'ultima versione 05.80.15, i colori in HDR HLG da SKY Q sono completamente falsati. Dopo aver tentato in tutti i modi di trovare una soluzione ho trovato su un forum australiano una discussione nella quale si parlava di un problema simile con un altro broadcaster e della soluzione che consisteva nel visualizzare i contenuti HDR HLG in modalità PC. In pratica si diceva che il nuovo firmware applicava un algoritmo fallato alle tra

• Developing Alex Skill using WebOS

Hi all, I have the following problem: I own a 2018 E8 LG OLED TV which was bought in Germany and now runs WebOS 4.10.31. When the E8 came out LG had announced to support Amazon's Alexa via the LG Smart ThinQ Skill but this has not materialized - only the 2019er models are supported (which I think run webOS 4.5). What can be done? I thought perhaps to try to write a Skill myself (I have some experience with this) using webOS. Question, is this possible at all? Can I contr

in LG webOS Developers

• Question: OLED C8 - Kanto YU6 Optical Out Popping

Hi all, When connected via optical toslink cable, I am only hearing a constant popping noise, and also a high pitch whine. When connected via bluetooth or just using the internal speakers, everything works well. Has anyone had a simular issue or a suggested fix? I've tried both optical 1 and 2 ports in the back of the speaker.   Cable: Digital Optical Audio Cable Toslink Cable - [24K Gold-Plated, Ultra-Durable] Syncwire Fiber Optic Male to Male Cord for Home Theater, Sound Bar, TV

• 2019 OLED TV lineup with AirPlay 2 will hit stores starting in April

LG has unveiled the pricing and release plans for some of its 2019 OLED TV lineup, basically mirroring the company’s playbook from last year. These are some of the very best TVs you can buy, so LG is continuing to price them as such. The 2019 C9 (65-inch, 55-inch) and E9 (65-inch) series TVs will start shipping in April. The 77-inch model of the C9 and 55-inch E9 will hit stores a bit later in May and June, respectively. And this year’s update to LG’s “wallpaper” TVs — to be available in 65

in LG webOS Smart TV Discussion