Quantcast

• Own an LG TV or webOS device? Join our Forum!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

josip brkanovic

Please help,I can't turn on wifi

A lot of us have had this problem since the last update and nothing you do changes it. If your modem or router is nearby then hookup with an Ethernet cable and that will work fine. I use a Fire stick and that works fine. I tried some temporary fixes but it’s not worth it. A moderator said techs are working on an update to fix the problem. If you are getting the annoying message on the screen you can go to store mode. We just have to be patient in the meantime. Not much else we can do. If I hear anything I will pass the information on.

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Derek Weselake (WEZ)
      Hey there,  I have had a  OLED55B6P for ten months and I love it but

I have a problem all a sudden, just today it starts to show a black screen with fire works every minutes if I don't press a button on the remote.

I have no eco mode on, no power save modes on, TV firmwire is up to date, and tried turning off on and on the tv.

anyone know how to fix?
    • By td47
      For those who get frequent WiFi connection drop-outs, I picked this bit of useful info from another forum. Note that this may well apply to many other LG models than the C9, as they often use common WiFi internal cards/modules:
      "Network/Ethernet/Wi-Fi
      Problem: C9 [or other models] will lose the wireless connection and you have to reconnect daily (but wired is stable);
      Conditions: TV is connected to a 5GHz router;
      Cause:           (1) the router may be unstable on the 5GHz band [possibly too far from router]; (2) the router has the 5GHz band set on a higher channel - over 100;
      Resolution: (1) change the TV to the 2.4GHz band
                                (2) set the channel [in the ROUTER advanced WiFi settings]!! for the 5GHz band below 100 (ex. 40-50) - [channel 36 is often OK]."
    • By Spinderella
      Hii can someone help me please. My wifi is not connecting on  my LG webos TV LJ5500 smart tv. I cannot even screen share either. Neither with miracast or wifi direct. .any suggestions pls
    • By Lgoled65pau
      Every morning I have to enter settings/connection/WiFi connection and see that there is no check mark next to my WiFi name. It will reconnect when I click on it, and every once in a while it won’t connect until I enter WiFi password. I’ve talked for hours with multiple LG ‘techs’ halfway around the world only to find they are clueless. All settings have been triple checked. In the year I’ve had this not-too-smart tv none of my devices like tablets, phones, printers, desktops, or even Amazon fire stick have disconnected from WiFi even once! LG IS CLUELESS! Any body experience the same issue?
    • By Sourav Pathak
      I often feel the need to turn off my TV's screen after I select a playlist and start playing. Can we have this option in the Spotify app. We do have this option in the inbuilt music player where we can turn off the display while the music plays in the background and we can turn the display back on by pressing volume up button on the remote. Felt that this option could be added to Spotify app as well.
      Thanks