Own an LG TV or webOS device? Join our Forum!
Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!
By John Bizeray
I recently updated the firmware on my LG43UH610V. Now I constantly get "Wired Lan cable disconnected" / "Wired network is connected" messages even while watching a video file from my NAS. The TV is connected and using the network while getting these messages. It has always been on a fixed IP address on the LAN.
I've had my LG SmartTV for about 4 years. Up until a few days ago, I was able to view YouTube videos without issue. However, about 3 days ago, I started having problems with YouTube. I can access YouTube and search for videos. But, when I try to start the video, the "waiting" circle appears and never goes away.
I've tried everything I can think of to troubleshoot this, including cold-starting the TV. But it's still happening. I thought it might be a YouTube problem. But, I'm able to view the videos on my desktop PC and via Roku, with no problem.
What's going on? Can anyone help...please???
By Anurag Rathi
When I am trying to play premium content on hotstar, it is showing me the playback error. Please resolve this. In other devices it is working perfectly. I have raised this to hotstar they asked me to raise it to TV manufacturer. Attach is the screenshot of the issue.
Similar Tagged Content
Updated my LG 55UK6360PTE to version 05.10.10 a few weeks ago. Few days after the update the television has trouble booting up, it gets stuck on the lg logo, then I have to switch the tv off by holding the power logo for a few seconds, then boot it up again only to find it getting stuck on the lg logo again, after repeating this process a few times I am finally able to boot the tv and proceed smoothly until I dare turn it off to face the whole issue all over again. Anyone else witnessed the same problems, is there anyway to downgrade the webos, tried the lgdtvupdater but it doesn't work, I guess it only works for models upto 2017. Correct me if I am wrong
By Youssef Mohamed
I want to choose my version .. how to do that ?
ok so im slowly going insane, just got a new tv and naturally i couldnt keep my fingers off the "update" button.
before the update the HDR game mode was crisp and bright, after the update it so bloody dim some games are just... way too dark ?
so i tried running a downgrade with lgdtvupdater and got everything to work but when its time to actually download the update to the tv it says that "the update cannot be applied". everything in the logs are showing ok. but it just wont save to the tv. it doesnt even start the download, altho i can clearly see in the logs the update is correct and the tv has given the "all clear" to the update server.
am i missing something here ?
1. Download LgDTVUpDater [
link hidden, please login to view | link hidden, please login to view ] Updated 19 OCT 2015
2. Unrar and put LgDTVUpDater folder in C:\
3. Open C:\LgDTVUpDater\dns\AcrylicHosts.txt
4. Change 192.168.0.11 with your link hidden, please login to view
5. Save and exit
6. Go back to C:\LgDTVUpDater folder
7. Run startDNS.bat and don´t close it
8. Run startHTTP.bat and don´t close it
9. Go to TV Menu > Network Settings > Ethernet/WiFi > Edit > Uncheck Set Automatically > Change DNS IP to your local IP address > Connect
10. Go to General > About This TV > Check For Updates
11. Accept downgrade to the first firmware TV
12. Restart TV
13. Back to TV Menu > Network Settings > Ethernet/WiFi > Edit > Check Set Automatically
14. Go to General > About This TV > Check For Updates and follow TV instructions OR download available Software_File dedicated for your TV, unrar and put *.epk file in LG_DTV folder at USB stick
15. Mount USB stick to USB port at your TV then accept upgrade when message prompt on the screen
16. Restart TV and follow TV instructions
For best performances go to TV Menu > General > Reset to Initial Settings
NSU EMU BY SMX
If your attempt to downgrade your TV with LgDTVUpDater for some reason was not successful, you can try to use tool prepared by SMX.
Everything you need - NSU Emu by SMX and how to use it - you can found link hidden, please login to view.