Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!
Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!
After purchase my LG smart tv was able to pick up DTT (digital Terrestial Transmitters in the local area. These channels failed to work after some time and it was assumed that they were switched off due to the never ending wait for South Africa to migrate fully to digital. However tuning my sons Hi Sense tv the said channels were found and indeed are operational as digital HD channels Returning to my LG tv i changed the location to digital , retuned and lo and behold the digital chann
C9 55" I click on the Gallery and they pick a theme. Screen just goes black. Pointer still moves but no Gallery. Any suggestions?
Hi, I just Bought the LG OLED55C8 with its Universal "Magic Remote" that should be able to control the sound settings in my accompanying(i bought it for the tv separately ofc, but was told it was compatible with all major sound system brands) LOGITECH z906 sound system. I'm using a Optical cable from my z906 and in the OLED55C8 TV settings you can choose about 30 of all the biggest sound manufacturers to link the remote to. To my surprise and disappointment Logitech w
Today I updated my c8 firmware to 05.10.35 Now arabic subtitle splits letter by letter CodePage is Arabic Before update everything was OK
Hi, I've recently purchased a WebOS TV UK6400PVC and magic remote came with it. The software version is 4.10.30. The buttons work fine but for some reason, I can't get the cursor to appear on screen. Appreciate the help. Thanks
Similar Tagged Content
Updated my LG 55UK6360PTE to version 05.10.10 a few weeks ago. Few days after the update the television has trouble booting up, it gets stuck on the lg logo, then I have to switch the tv off by holding the power logo for a few seconds, then boot it up again only to find it getting stuck on the lg logo again, after repeating this process a few times I am finally able to boot the tv and proceed smoothly until I dare turn it off to face the whole issue all over again. Anyone else witnessed the same problems, is there anyway to downgrade the webos, tried the lgdtvupdater but it doesn't work, I guess it only works for models upto 2017. Correct me if I am wrong
By Youssef Mohamed
I want to choose my version .. how to do that ?
ok so im slowly going insane, just got a new tv and naturally i couldnt keep my fingers off the "update" button.
before the update the HDR game mode was crisp and bright, after the update it so bloody dim some games are just... way too dark ?
so i tried running a downgrade with lgdtvupdater and got everything to work but when its time to actually download the update to the tv it says that "the update cannot be applied". everything in the logs are showing ok. but it just wont save to the tv. it doesnt even start the download, altho i can clearly see in the logs the update is correct and the tv has given the "all clear" to the update server.
am i missing something here ?
1. Download LgDTVUpDater [ MEGA | MediaFire ] Updated 19 OCT 2015
2. Unrar and put LgDTVUpDater folder in C:\
3. Open C:\LgDTVUpDater\dns\AcrylicHosts.txt
4. Change 192.168.0.11 with your local IP address
5. Save and exit
6. Go back to C:\LgDTVUpDater folder
7. Run startDNS.bat and don´t close it
8. Run startHTTP.bat and don´t close it
9. Go to TV Menu > Network Settings > Ethernet/WiFi > Edit > Uncheck Set Automatically > Change DNS IP to your local IP address > Connect
10. Go to General > About This TV > Check For Updates
11. Accept downgrade to the first firmware TV
12. Restart TV
13. Back to TV Menu > Network Settings > Ethernet/WiFi > Edit > Check Set Automatically
14. Go to General > About This TV > Check For Updates and follow TV instructions OR download available Software_File dedicated for your TV, unrar and put *.epk file in LG_DTV folder at USB stick
15. Mount USB stick to USB port at your TV then accept upgrade when message prompt on the screen
16. Restart TV and follow TV instructions
For best performances go to TV Menu > General > Reset to Initial Settings
NSU EMU BY SMX
If your attempt to downgrade your TV with LgDTVUpDater for some reason was not successful, you can try to use tool prepared by SMX.
Everything you need - NSU Emu by SMX and how to use it - you can found here.