Quantcast

• Own an LG TV or webOS device? Join our Forum!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

• Similar Topics

• By Jeroen Jansen
      Hi all,
      hope someone can help me. I have a LG 49LX761H model 2016. I know it’s a hospitality tv but turned that mode off it works perfect. We upgrade the webos to the latest version available but the content store is not available. Is this function not available on this model or do I need to turn something on. Hope someone has the answer. Thanks
    • By ES18
      Hello,
      I have a LG smart tv (made in 2012), with netflix application pre-installed in it. Unfortunately, the netflix application does not support arabic subtitles, but it support other subtitles like english, frensh, spanish.
      Is there any workaround for this ? Is there any possibility to upgrade the netflix application, which I already tried with no luck to find another version. 
      Please advise, many thansk.
      ES 

• By Stefanos Aslanis
      We have a web page loading and displaying two videos. 
      Browser does not play both at the same time. When i start the first the second is stopped.
      if you want to try page is
      link hidden, please login to view  
      Any thoughts or solutions.?
      Can i install CHROME or other browser in WebOS?

thanks
    • By majorusa
      Please post here firmware number for your WebOS set including your country or the country where you downloaded the firmware and the model of your tv set:
      - 3.23.24 - Romania- 47LB730v
      - 3.23.34 - Romania -47LB730v - 21.08.2014 by USB
      - 4.30.09 - Romania - 47LB730v - 29.08.2014 - OTA
    • By Денис Сажин
      How to launch WebOS Application from TV Browser? Or is there a way to open WebOS Application page in WebOS Application Store by following link in TV Browser?

• Similar Tagged Content

• By Mofa
      Hi there,. 
      It is now clear that any  OS, except android and apple,  suffers from low number of apps. 
      It is a shame to struggle with a 'named smart tv' to run a Web site or find a commonly used app! 

Ok! We are stuck with this rubbish OS (bad OS due to the poor App stoee) , why LG doesn't develop an adapter to run android TV apps on the TV? Maybe after testing them, you can allow certain famous apps. Moreover, why don't they provide an easy porting tool for the developer?
      Anyway, if they don't do this, I would advise any one to buy an android TV and ignore the useless OSs such as Tiazen or Webos. 
      Regards, 

• By Surojit Bhattacharjee
      The sales person in showroom pushed for LG saying it has better sound and picture richness. But obviously didn't reveal big shortcomings of non-android smart TV in today's ecosystem. This is useless as you are not having freedom to install apps of your choice from playstore. I can't even get Sonyliv. Horrible OS. Now I am trapped for years after buying this TV. Don't buy LG or other non-android TV unless you can affford to throw it in weeks. When will LG grow up?
    • By SOLAIAPPAN
      My TV model in 47LB6500-TH.
      I cant able to download the apps in my TV and the LG webos  app showing as LG STORE instead of LG content as I see in youtube.
      I am cant able to download hotstar, zee5, sunnxt, etc.
      kindly give your valuable ideas if anybody aware.
      thanks
    • By JohnKapral
      When will an iPhone livestream webcasting App be available for pre-2019 LG smart televisions other than Chromecast and a dongle?