Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

KPatrick McLean

ISP upgraded service to TiVo under MoCA Protocol

Question

The LG TV Plus App work great under my service prior to being upgraded to TiVo under MoCA protocol today. Now the App can't find my LG U6300 from either Galaxy S8 or iPhone SE as before. Is there a setting that needs to account for the MoCA protocol bouncing IP connectivity around between the two TiVo devices? Or do I need to contact my ISP for a solution?

Edited by KPatrick McLean
Additional Content

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• Remeber Sound Out setting

Some times when turning the TV on, it reverts to the initial value Sound Out setting  : Internal TV Speakers. It should stay at the value that was selected when it was turned of last. (normally i use Internal TV Speakers +Audio Out (optical).

By ZekeMwolf, in LG webOS Wish List

• 0 replies
    • Question: enter in the service menu

Hi there. I need to enter in the service menu of my lg  55UJ701V-ZC i tried more solutions founded on the internet but no way. Any help?

By er barto, in LG webOS Smart TV Questions

• Awaiting best answer
      • 0 votes
      • 0 answers
    • Question: Channels show Invalid Service

I have a new lg 55uj634v tv and have an annoying issue.I live close to the border of Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland When I tune in my DTV,I get about 47 odd channels showing up on auto search,but when I go to watch them,The non Irish Channels all show up with Invalid Service with a little animation,so basically all the freeview Channels seem scrambled or something. Does anyone know what Invalid Service means or how I could get around this

By manus34, in LG webOS Smart TV Questions

• Awaiting best answer

• 0 votes
      • 4 answers
    • Question: Support for Hulu Live and changing Hulu account

Have a LG webOS TV (OLED 55B6P-U) software version 05.30.25. Want to know if the Hulu app resident on the TV supports Hulu Live TV. If this TV doesn’t support Hulu Live then my question below is moot. If yes, how do I change the Hulu account currently associated with this Hulu app (a visiting friend used her Hulu Plus sign-in to watch some program she was watching and now we want to put our own account information into the app so we use Hulu Live TV).  I deleted the app from the on screen menu and downloaded it. When opened it just went right to the old Hulu Plus opening screen associated with the friend’s account. I see no place on the screen to access account information. Help appreciated!

By RichardE, in LG webOS Smart TV Questions

• Awaiting best answer
      • 0 votes
      • 1 answer