Quantcast

Freeview play

Anthony Place

Question

I have a oled 55b7v and Freeview play has been unreliable for a while now it’s not working at all it brings up a dialogue box that says you need to be connected to the Internet but it is connected to fast Internet and all the apps work my 55b7v has changed now i get a screen asking me to agree to data exchange briefly appears if im quick i can agree but it makes no difference i have tried to speak to a technician at lg but just spoken to the telephone person who told me to have nothing else connected to my router that of course did not help. I have a stable 73mb connection I explained i can watch 4K netflix with no problem. If they know what the problem is they are not admitting it. I have a second hand ebay talktalk Youview box the guide is so much better it just works. I also have 55e6v and a uh850v the guide works on both ok but for the last few days bbc iplayer does not play through the freeview guide yet if i press green to restart a program its fine and if i use iplayer through its own UI its working ok. I also have a Uh610v and it works as it should freeview play works perfectly but painfully slow

this is really annoying 

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.