Quantcast

Application has not been installed. Please try again

SNiPpy YiPpy

Question

Hello all,

I believe this problem started after i accidently started and immediately cancelled the download of a app. After this I am unable to install or update any app evem after resetting to initial settings.

This should be the exact problem found here https://www.lgwebos.com/topic/1918-because-i-can however the solution seems to require a new update. Help?

3 answers to this question

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Nishant singh
      Hi Team 
      kindly provide the MX Player and Ullu Application for your Web Os Tv , I recently purchased your TV LG Qned81S and it's feels really disappointment such application is not available on App store.
      Please provide this application so we can enjoy your TV 
    • By Calvinder
      A couple days ago My LG Oled voice recognition stopped working.
      If I speak to it it just says "Voice not recognized"
      I have tried many things I found online to fix this issue with no luck.
      One suggestion was to go to Settings>all settings>general>AI Service>Voice recognition service and change to LG ThinQ.
      But the  Voice recognition service tab is gone. There is only voice recognition settings tab 
      I would rather not have to reset to factory settings unless there is a way to save / export my current seating's
      Any suggestions  

Thanks 

• By AVTech
      I have been in hi end AV technology for years and I have purchased a ThinQ "smart" TV. After finally finding a way to stop the ridiculous loud static start up now I want to find a way to have the TV start at an installed app (Google TV etc.) instead of the unused antenna or HDMI input. It seem this would be the default if not just an option on a smart TV when actually using installed apps. Have I been missing something or is this some bizarre epic fail? 

Thanks 
    • By AndyW
      I see you have updated Web OS
      Why do you have to screw around with it, I don't want your 'Apps Experience' I just want to be able to watch TV!
      There used to be a button for selecting TV, it had gone now - why?
      Every time you do an update the TV channels favourite has to be re-selected.
      I write software for a living and if I treated my customers like you treat yours I would be out of a job.

Can you please put the TV channel selection back and possibly a setting so we don't have to wade through all the App garbage you seem so intent on wanting us to use - it's almost like you earn money from it...
    • By Дмитрий Павлов
      We need steam link app. We could use hardware steam link, but now, when it is discontinued by Valve, this app could be the way. Please respond, thanks!