Quantcast

• Similar Topics

• By San Lam
      Why Netflix is not available in LG content store? My LG smart TV model is [LG] webOS TV UM7290PTD and my country region is Cambodia.
    • By David Sliwowicz
      I am a new LG customer that purchased recently a 75QNED TV.  The folowing are desired functions that are missing for in the TV usage: 
       I would like to be able to define my default sound out. Today it is the TV speakers but I would like to change it to Optical + TV speakers. Turning on my bluetooth headphones generates a screen message in which I have to confirm my sound transfer to headphones. It is desired that I"ll be transfered to headphones automatically with no confirmation. Turning off my headphones should bring me back to default sound out that was defined by me. (See 1.)   I would like to be capable to generate private menu (My Menu) from the different options that you have in settings. I think that 10 such options will be sufficient.   
    • By Lohn
      I have a brand new LG OLED. Amazon Prime Video worked where I could see my video library. After an update the  ability to select "purchases & rentals" under my stuff does not exist. The selection is not there. It is available on all my other devices. I have uninstalled the app and reinstalled and it didnt fix it.
    • By Sumith
      The amazon prime video was working fine on my LG UM7300 for last 1 year but recently it is showing this weird error "pls check your internet connection". The funny thing is the error happens only when we open the app directly. If you use mouse over on amazon prime video and choose a video directly it works fine. You can then even go to home page of prime video. But whenever directly clicking it shows "pls check your internet connection" and gives a link to amazon.uk page.
      Netflix, Hotstar, Apple Tv everything is working great. Earlier also amazon prime video was taking a bit more time than all other apps for initial loading. But this error started showing a month back only. Tried re-installing the app, reset..but nothing works.
      Any help will be appreciated.
    • By pnvsrinivas
      Dear LG TV.,
      Could you please give a feature to make the 55 inch TV to 32 inch TV ? 
      Like under Settings -> Aspect ratio -> Screen size reducer
      So, that we can reduce the power bill and can switch back to 55inch when watching movies.
      This will be a good feature kindly take into consideration.
      If you like it Kindly let us know some when can we expect this update in feature (Some approximate).

Thanks & Regards,
      Srini.