Quantcast

LG User Agreement

Weston Tawonezvi

Question

1 answer to this question

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Fletcher
      I have recently purchased an LG 43UH610T television.  I am located in Bali, Indonesia.  Everything seems to be working fine, but when I click on any of the options, such as LGTV, YouTube etc, it tells me I must first consent to the LG Smart TV user agreement.  However, I then get a message saying "Unable to load user agreements - a server error has occurred ......"
      Can you help?
    • By monkey.be
      Hello,

I just bought a brand new LG Oled G3 2 weeks ago. For some reason, I had to reset to factory settings today and now I can't load User agreements. I tried with cable, wifi and 4G hotspot and it still can't load...
      I tried the DNS setting as well... Nothing works. Basically, I can't use netflix, prime, youtube, and can't download any apps on the TV... This is frustrating. Shoud I return it ?

Thanks a lot !
    • By News Reporter
      Worldwide Viewership Set to Grow With Global UI Rollout and
      Service Expansion Into New Markets

SEOUL, Sep. 19, 2023 — LG Electronics (LG) is introducing LG Channels 3.0, the latest version of its exclusive, free streaming service. Featuring a new UI with improved navigation, more engaging placements for content discovery and an enhanced channel guide, users will easily be able to discover the content that resonates with them. LG Channels 3.0 is rolling out in South Korea this month, and will arrive in other markets, including US, starting in October.
      LG Channels has consistently ranked among the top-five most accessed apps on LG Smart TVs across all regions where the service is offered, attracting an increasing number of viewers with its premium lineup of news, sports, movies, TV Series and exclusives.1 With its carefully curated lineup of programming, LG Channels is now set to provide upgraded usability that allows users to conveniently search, discover and enjoy their favorite content.
      Reflecting the main content consumption patterns of LG Channels’ users, the new UI is organized into three pages – Home, Live and On Demand– that make it easier to take advantage of the different services offered on LG’s free content platform.
      The Home page features a large, highly visible rotating carousel at the top of the screen to provide easy access to featured channels, curated collections and premium On Demand content. From the Live page, they can now play live broadcast channels directly from within the LG Channels app. Additionally, the new channel guide covers only half of the screen, allowing users to see what’s on and choose what to watch next while continuing to watch their current viewing choice.
      The On Demand tab allows users to select their favorite types of content including movies, TV shows and receive recommendations from Popular Now category ensuring a smooth binge-watching experience.
      Already available in 27 countries2 globally, LG is accelerating the growth of its content service by entering new territories and adding to its already impressive content lineup.
      # # #
      1 Based on LG Internal data.
      2 US, Canada, Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Chile, Colombia, Peru, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Korea, Australia and Japan.

link hidden, please login to view
    • By TimtheToolMan
      We just purchased a new LG WebOS TV OLED 65" and running the setup through the app or the TV remote says it can't load the user agreement. This is blocking us from getting to streaming apps like Nexflix or any smart functions like Voice assistant.
      TV worked fine for a few days but voice assistant stopped working and after much effort LG tech said to  Reset to Initial Settings. Now we have mentioned no smart functions. TV is on ethernet and its browser functions on web fine. Tried running off neighbor's wifi with same results.
      Tried switching to different country, unplugging/hold power button for 20 seconds/wait one minute,  resetting TV multiple times, setting up remote again, ...
      Error message: Unable to Load User Agreements  A server error has occurred while downloading  the User Agreements. You must download and agree to the terms of the User Agreements to use this feature or application. Do you want to try to download them again… Unable to Load User Agreements  Sorry, but the User Agreements  can't be downloaded at this time…Please check your internet connection and try again later.    No change when trying over five days.
      Now there is no local company available to service TV. Maybe it's time to send it back and give LG TV a one star rating. I am willing to change motherboards but doubt if LG would go along with that.
      Anyone have any ideas.

• By Војин Петровић
      Hello... I just purchased LG 43UQ81003LB Smart TV 43" 4K Ultra HD DVB-T2, and in setup I try to agree on 4 displayed agreements. Clicked on "select all" and then clicked Agree button... and it closes and like nothing happens, it is still asking me whatever app i try to run to agree first... what can I do?