Quantcast

Sonos?

Skullborous

Question

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By PoeyYong Wong
      I have this LG OLEDXXCXPTA TV with Sonos for over 2 years. Except in the beginning where I have some issue with volume control with Sonos, it has been working fine. Recently I am encountering problem controlling volume with LG remote for my Sonos Arc. The only way I could get it back to work is to reset the LG TV to initial setup like what I have done 2 years + ago to regain volume control back with a new setup.
      However this time it seems to be different, I continue to lose volume control unexpectedly and I cannot see a trend. The latest being when I use the Netflix app to watch shows on my LG TV.
      Any suggest to resolve this?
      It is getting frustrating to keep resetting TV to initial setup so that I could use the remote for volume control.
    • By Riccardo
      Hello to everyone, 
      I am new to the forum. I wanted to ask whether I am alone with this problem or it is common.
      My set up: PC-DolbAtmos, LG-CX, SONOS ARC (eARC).
      I've notice the audio connection between the PC and LG+ARC was unstable. Finally I noticed LG-CX sometimes forward (passthrough) the good Dolby Atmos signal and some other times it passes a signal which is WMA (not supported by the sonos device).
      PC is set to always send "Atmos", when WMA is sent, simply changing "passthrough->PCM->Passthrough" in the LG audio menu solves the problem.
      Why is know that LG-CX randomly passes the good signal at times and at other times doesn't ?
      Would you have any tricks to help out ? maybe force audio to be transcoded by the TV (possible?) to be alway DD+ ?

Thanks a lot for any kind of help and suggestions. 
    • By JCowper
      I have a LG 55" 4K UHD HDR OLED webOS Smart TV and a Sonos Arc. They have been working together fine, but suddenly are not and I cannot seem to fix it. I have tried everything from new hdmi cable to total factory reset on both pieces of equipment and I am so frustrated! 
      Can anyone assist me with what might work? Or is anyone else suddenly experiencing issues with this setup as well?
      thanks!!

• By PastaMark
      Hi everyone, I’ve recently bought an LG OLED65BX6LB and have connected a Sonos beam using the HMDI arc port.  When I try to play the sound through an alternative output eg Bluetooth or the internal speakers it does so for a couple of seconds and then it switches back to HDMI-ARC
      How do we stop the HDMI ARC grabbing control?