Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

Hi Mahesh, I recently bought a 55C7V OLED model and  I'm also surprised with that.  I thought WEBOS 3,5 would  works much better... Also, i was waiting for LG 4.0 update for this model but, in these conditions, I'm not sure this processor could support the new chacarteristics. By the wey anybody knows if these 2017 models will be uptated with WEBOS 4.0?

Please, fix these problem, the TV utilization is lossing  normal conditions of  usability and friendliness .
Thanks in advance.

25/5000

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• Black Friday 2018 LG webOS TV Deals

Here in the US, the day after Thanksgiving is Black Friday and is traditionally the best shopping day of the year! You can find deals on just about anything but here at lgwebos.com, we are tracking specials on LG TVs.  The Target ad has leaked and on page two we have 43 and 49" sets with as much as $120 off! On page six we have a 55, 60, and 65 inch LG UHD Smart webOS TVs with as much as $250 off!   Check back for more Black Friday deals and post in this topic if you see some!

By Alex, in LG webOS Smart TV Discussion

• 6 replies
    • WebOS TV Firmware version

Please post here firmware number for your WebOS set including your country or the country where you downloaded the firmware and the model of your tv set: - 3.23.24 - Romania- 47LB730v - 3.23.34 - Romania -47LB730v - 21.08.2014 by USB - 4.30.09 - Romania - 47LB730v - 29.08.2014 - OTA

By majorusa, in LG webOS Smart TV Discussion

• 1,355 replies
    • Question: Player problem

I used to cast from ace stream directly to my UJ6300 and I had no problems until a few days ago when the TV got an update for WebOS 3.7 I think. Now whenever I try to cast to the TV it just shows a black screen on the "Web App Viewer" app, I was wondering if maybe I could set a different player as default player when streaming from my phone instead of the Web App Viewer, as when I play from other sources it starts the "Photo&Video" player.  Otherwise I think I would have to downgrade the OS to the previous stable version.  Anyone else having this problem? 

By Luis Araos, in LG webOS Smart TV Questions

• Awaiting best answer

• 2 votes
      • 3 answers
    • HotStar App for LG WebOS TV

Hello Everyone,   I have 2014 LG 47LB750T tv and I am happy with the TVs performance. It has just updated to newer 05.05.25 firmware. New apps are getting added in the store.   I have been following HotStar app in my phone from quite a long time. It has a very good list of shows and movies list. I was wondering if we can have HotStar app for our WebOS tv as well. Recently DittoTV app has too been added which is a boon for those who have frequent DTH cable connection problem. It directly streams live over the Internet and package is very economical.   If LG Developers can also introduce HotStar app for our LG TV it will be a big boost to the platform as it is very popular in India. They also have their own Original series just like Netflix which are also very good. So requesting devs to kindly introduce HotStar app for our WebOS TVs. Thank You.   Link to the HotStar website: http://www.hotstar.com/

By invinci, in LG webOS Wish List

• 18 replies
    • Netflix on WebOS Browser

We want to watch netflix on the browser not the app. The login page appears but when we click on the Play button a screen appears talking about HTML5 and Silverlight. We know what HTML5 and Silverlight are but find it strange that the WebOS browser does not support this markup language on its player. Oddly YouTube works fine in the browser. Does anybody know how to get the WebOS browser to run HTML5?

By Mr G, in LG webOS Smart TV Discussion

• 18 replies