Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

lazmamar

Problème dans l'écran de la télé Ultra HD 43UF6407

Question

Bonjour.

Un problème est servenu sur l'affichage de ma télé, les couleurs ne sont par claires, plus que la couleur blanche s'affiche en bleu sièl, l'image est un peu floue et n'est pas claire. 

j'ai essayé de changer les paramètres d'affichage et de l'image mais sans résultat.

je veux connaître est ce qu'un problème technique où bien quoi? 

j'attend la réponse des experts s'il y'a une solution.

merci et à bientôt.

2 answers to this question

Bonjour,

Il semble que votre téléviseur a un problème avec son matériel. Si elle est toujours sous garantie, contactez LG, si elle n'est pas couverte par la garantie, vous devrez alors trouver un réparateur local.

Voir aussi s'il y a des gens avec des problèmes similaires sur YouTube, toujours un bon endroit pour chercher des solutions à des problèmes comme celui-ci.

J'espère que cette relecture se lit bien, j'ai utilisé Google Traduction.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• Question: Control Image Rotation

I have a Synology Diskstation where I store all of my videos.  I recently received some phone videos taken in portrait mode which display on my PC or my Samsung 65" LED (via the Diskstation)  with a wide black bars on each side of the actual image.   When I try to display these videos on my LG OLED65C6P 65-inch Smart 4K UHD Curved OLED TV the images are rotated 90 degrees counterclockwise.  This allows the video to fill the screen (no black bars) but very difficult to watch unless you lay down on your side.  I have searched for a way to control screen orientation (portrait or landscape) on the LG TV but have yet to find a way to control it. Is there a TV setting that will allow me to view these videos properly?  

By JRB, in LG webOS Smart TV Questions

• Awaiting best answer
      • 0 votes
      • 0 answers
    • Image Settings

Hi, I have to say, YES I'm using TrueMotion and YES I'm lucky with that fact :-)   But "time after time" this setting is reverted to off. I have to set for live-TV, for Netflix, for Amazon-Prime over and over again... Is there a solution to set every channel, every app to always on?!   TV is 55uj6309 with webOS 04.70.45

By Tilo, in LG webOS Smart TV Discussion

• 0 replies
    • Sound Sync problem: Image sync lags sound

Hi I have a 43UJ630V and am being driven mad by the poor sound sync between the TV and my Sony Home Cinema connected via HDMI & Optical.  Vision lags behind the sound typically by about 1 second or so, but it seems constant and doesn’t change with time.  I’ve tried all sorts but can’t make any difference; it does the same whether I play a DVD on the Home Cinema, stream off internet via Home Cinema or TV, or watch tv with sound out through Home Cinema; clearly something is wrong! Before the LG I had a Sony TV connected the same way and it worked perfectly.  I suspect the delay may be due to the upscaling of the images but can’t see any control.  Maybe the TV/WebOS needs a control to adjust the sync? Andy

By AndyR36, in LG webOS Smart TV Discussion

• 2 replies
    • Insert WebP Image format compatibility

Since a couple of years I convert my pictures from raw on Google's format more efficient of JPG (about 30% less with the same quality) is a format natively used by google (home page, g+, images search, facebook and all Android devices (from 4.0 version) as well as supported by browsers chrome, Opera and early from Firefox. I'd like webOS inserts the native compatibility to decode this format of images. Thanks!

By Marco Marcellino, in LG webOS Wish List

• 0 replies