Quantcast

Problème dans l'écran de la télé Ultra HD 43UF6407

lazmamar

Question

Bonjour.

Un problème est servenu sur l'affichage de ma télé, les couleurs ne sont par claires, plus que la couleur blanche s'affiche en bleu sièl, l'image est un peu floue et n'est pas claire. 

j'ai essayé de changer les paramètres d'affichage et de l'image mais sans résultat.

je veux connaître est ce qu'un problème technique où bien quoi? 

j'attend la réponse des experts s'il y'a une solution.

merci et à bientôt.

2 answers to this question

Bonjour,

Il semble que votre téléviseur a un problème avec son matériel. Si elle est toujours sous garantie, contactez LG, si elle n'est pas couverte par la garantie, vous devrez alors trouver un réparateur local.

Voir aussi s'il y a des gens avec des problèmes similaires sur YouTube, toujours un bon endroit pour chercher des solutions à des problèmes comme celui-ci.

J'espère que cette relecture se lit bien, j'ai utilisé Google Traduction.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By News Reporter
      2024 LG gram Laptops Provide High-Performance AI Capabilities
      and Innovative Connectivity Through ‘LG gram Link’ App

SEOUL, Dec. 28, 2023 — LG Electronics (LG) is expanding its LG gram series in 2024, offering consumers a wider selection of compelling choices, including the new LG gram Pro. The perfect blend of power and portability, LG gram series ultra-lightweight laptops combine high-end specifications with exceptionally slim yet durable designs and all-day battery life. All 2024 models come with the latest AI-enabled functions on LG gram Link app, simplifying tasks like file sharing, photo sharing and screen mirroring across LG gram, Android and iOS devices.
      LG gram Pro and LG gram Pro 2-in-1
      LG’s best-in-class LG gram Pro laptops (models 16Z90SP and 17Z90SP) come equipped with a Intel® Core Ultra processor with hybrid architecture, an NVMe PCIe 4.0 SSD and an NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3050 graphics card.1 The new LG gram Pro laptops are also embedded with the Intel® AI Boost, Intel’s neural processing unit (NPU) that can handle AI workloads even without a network connection.
      Moreover, the new LG grams include the compatibility-boosting LG gram Link app, which facilitates effortless file sharing, photo transfers and screen mirroring between LG gram (Windows) and Android or iOS devices.2 The app also has an integrated AI function that intelligently categorizes photos stored on gram and simplifies image searches through keyword identification. Strengthening compatibility and the overall LG gram experience, LG gram Link builds an interconnected ecosystem of devices, such as running smartphones and tablets with LG gram’s keyboard and mouse, offering users enhanced connectivity and scalability.
      The new LG gram Pro models feature a dual cooling system. The extra cooling power helps the new laptops to perform optimally, even when handling demanding software such as video-editing suites and AI image creation tools. With their ultra-slim and ultra-lightweight design, both the 16- and 17-inch LG gram Pro provide outstanding portability, sleek styling and premium performance, making them ideal for on-the-go professionals or anyone seeking a high-spec, on-the-go computing solution.
      The LG gram Pro laptops deliver stunning picture quality with superb color and contrast, offering 100 percent coverage of the DCI-P3 color space.3 Both models come with a Wide Quad XGA resolution (WQXGA / 2,560 x 1,600) IPS display, while the 16-inch LG gram Pro is also available with a WQXGA+ (2,880 x 1,800) resolution OLED display. For convenient connectivity, each model incorporates a variety of ports, including Thunderbolt 4, USB Type-C, USB Type-A and HDMI.
      The LG gram Pro 2-in-1 (model 16T90SP) has won a CES 2024 Innovation Award and has recently been listed in the GUINNESS WORLD RECORDS as the lightest 16-inch 2-in-1 laptop. This versatile, ‘convertible’ laptop also features a WQXGA+ resolution OLED display.4 It boasts an incredibly slim and ultra-lightweight design, measuring just 12.4 millimeters thick and weighing only 1,399 grams, making it easy to transport and ideal for productivity and entertainment purposes. The 360-degree adjustable hinge, 4-way super-slim bezel design, responsive touchscreen and wirelessly-chargeable pen provide users with exceptional flexibility and an elevated user experience.
      2024 LG gram
      LG is also introducing new LG gram 17, 16, 15 and 14 laptops (models 17Z90S, 16Z90S, 15Z90S and 14Z90S) for 2024. Featuring slender, ultra-lightweight designs and long-lasting battery life, the LG grams are great for business travelers and busy go-getters. All 2024 LG gram models boast Intel® Core Ultra processors, NVMe PCIe 4.0 SSDs and high-brightness IPS panels with anti-glare coating.
      The LG gram 17 and gram 16 models come with WQXGA resolution displays and large screen sizes, making them suitable for both work and multimedia consumption. The smaller 15- and 14-inch models offer supreme transportability and an equally satisfying user experience. All models in the 2024 LG gram family are equipped with a built-in Full-HD (1,920 x 1,080) webcam for video calling and conferencing. They also come with a variety of user-friendly software, such as LG Glance by Mirametrix for security and privacy enhancement, as well as the new LG gram Link.
      “The LG gram Pro series introduces an exciting, new product range combining ultra-slim design with powerful performance,” said YS Lee, vice president and head of the IT business unit of LG Electronics Business Solutions Company. “We will continue to expand the LG gram series, providing portable, high-spec devices that deliver a premium user experience.”
      Visitors to CES 2024 in Las Vegas from January 9-12 can check out LG gram products at the company’s booth (#16008, Central Hall, Las Vegas Convention Center). To keep up with all of LG’s exciting announcements at CES, follow #LGCES2024 on social media.
      Specifications:
        LG gram Pro (16Z90SP)
      LG gram Pro (17Z90SP)
      LG gram Pro 2-in-1 (16T90SP) Display Size 16-inch 17-inch 16-inch Display  WQXGA+ (2,880 x 1,800) OLED WQXGA (2,560 x 1,600) WQXGA+ (2,880 x 1,800) OLED WQXGA (2,560 x 1,600) LCD WQXGA (2,560 x 1,600) LCD Brightness (Typ.) OLED: 400nit 400nit OLED: 400nit LCD: 400nit LCD: 400nit Refresh Rate OLED: 48-120Hz (VRR) 31-144Hz (VRR) OLED: 48-120Hz (VRR) LCD: 31-144Hz (VRR) LCD: 31-144Hz (VRR) Weight 1,199g (iGPU) 1,299g (iGPU) 1,399g 1,279g (dGPU) 1,379g (dGPU) Size 357.7 x 251.6 x 12.4-12.8mm (iGPU) 12.6-12.9mm (iGPU) 357.25 x 253.8 x 12.4-12.9mm 357.7 x 251.6 x 13-14.4mm (dGPU) 13.2-14.6mm (dGPU) Battery 77Wh (iGPU) / 90Wh (dGPU) 77Wh Thermal Dual cooling system CPU Intel® Core Ultra 7 processor / Intel® Core Ultra 5 processor GPU Intel® Arc graphics (iGPU) Intel® Arc graphics NVIDIA RTX 3050 with GDDR6 4GB (dGPU) Memory Max 32GB (LPDDR5X Max 7,467MHz, Dual Channel) Storage Dual SSD (M.2)  256GB / 512GB / 1TB (Gen4 NVMe) Audio HD Audio with Dolby Atmos Speakers Stereo Speaker (3.0W x2)
      Smart AMP (MAX 5W x2) I/O Port 2x USB 3.2 Gen2, 2x USB 4 Gen3x2 Type C (with Power Delivery, DisplayPort, Thunderbolt 4), HDMI 2.1 Software LG gram Link, LG Glance by Mirametrix®, LG Smart Assistant Webcam FHD Webcam + IR Camera with Webcam & Dual Mic.  
        LG gram 17 (17Z90S) LG gram 16 (16Z90S) LG gram 15 (15Z90S) LG gram 14 (14Z90S) Display Size 17-inch 16-inch 15.6-inch 14-inch Display WQXGA (2,560 x 1,600) FHD (1,920 x 1,080) WUXGA (1,920 x 1,200) Brightness (Typ.) 350nit (60Hz non-touch), 320nit (60Hz, touch), 400nit (VRR) 350nit (IPS) / 300nit (AIT) 350nit Refresh Rate 60Hz / 31-144Hz (VRR, option) 60Hz Weight 1,350g (non-touch 60Hz) / 1,350g (non-touch VRR) / 1,415g (touch 60Hz) 1,199g (non-touch 60Hz) / 1,204g (non-touch VRR) / 1,260g (touch 60Hz) 1,290g (touch: 1,300g) 1,100g Size 378.8 x 258.8 x 17.8mm (non-touch 60Hz, non-touch VRR) 355.1 x 242.3 x 16.8mm (non-touch 60Hz, non-touch VRR) 356.27 x 223.4 x 16.95mm 312 x 214.3 x 16.9mm 378.8 x 258.8 x 18.8mm (touch 60Hz) 355.1 x 242.3 x 17.8mm (touch 60Hz) Battery 77Wh 72Wh Thermal Dual cooling system CPU Intel® Core Ultra 7 processor / Intel® Core Ultra 5 processor GPU Intel® Arc graphics Memory 8 / 16 / 32GB LPDDR5X (Dual Channel, 7467MHz) 8 / 16 / 32GB LPDDR5X (Dual Channel, 6400MHz) Storage M.2 (2280) Dual SSD slots, Gen4 2TB / 1TB / 512GB / 256GB (NVMe) Speakers Stereo Speaker 2.0W x 2 Stereo Speaker 1.5W x 2 Smart Amp (Max 5W) Audio HD Audio with Dolby Atmos I/O Port 2x USB 3.2 Gen2x1, 2x USB 4 Gen3x2 Type C (with USB PD, DisplayPort, Thunderbolt 4), 1x HDMI 2x USB 3.2 Gen2x1, 2x USB 4 Gen3x2 Type C (with Power Delivery, DisplayPort, Thunderbolt 4), 1x HDMI 2x USB 3.2 GEN1x1: 5G 1x USB 4 GEN3x2 (Thunderbolt): 40G 1x USB3.2 GEN2x1/DP1.4: 10G HDMI 2.1 (4K@60Hz) Software LG gram Link,
      LG Glance by Mirametrix®,
      LG Smart Assistant LG gram Link, LG Glance by Mirametrix®,
      LG Smart Assistant
      Webcam FHD IR Webcam with Dual Mic (face recognition) # # #
      1 NVIDIA GeForce graphics card is optional.
      2 Available when LG gram laptops are connected to Android or iOS devices via the same Wi-Fi network or with Bluetooth.
      3 The OLED option offers 100 percent coverage of the DCI-P3 color space, while LCD model achieves 99 percent coverage.
      4 LG gram Pro 2-in-1 is also available with a WQXGA resolution (2,560 x 1,600) IPS panel. Price may vary depending on the model.

link hidden, please login to view
    • By dabs40
      Hi. 
      I have the phone listed above and am not able to connect to my LG TV. 
      Anyone else in the house can but not me!! 😡 
      What is wrong with Samsung and LG? 
      I keep getting the same message when I try to connect : unable to connect to screen share. Try again.
      This is driving me nuts! 
      Anyone has a fix for this? 
      Ps: I have tried tons of sharing apps, disconnected all connected devices, phone and TV with latest updates, tried WiFi, WiFi direct, Bluetooth (all separately and together). 
      I'm running out of options and patience. Thanks for the help. 
    • By Rad Fahrer
      I have an OLED65CX9LA TV,  and I am using a Western Digital ULTRA EX2 NAS (new OS5) including a Twonky Server 8.5.2-5 (DLNA Server).
      I want to use the TV image viewer (DLNA) for showing jpg images (no videos or music) but I have two problems that drive me crazy:
      the LG TV Image viewer doesn's show the thumbnails, only the file names xxx.jpg Most of my images are in 3840 X 2160 resolution. The Twonky servers streams the images in seven resolutions including the original resolution 3840 X 2160. For some reason the TV always picks the 2nd highest resoution, which is only 1920x1080 (one fourth) I tried browsing my images on my tablet using the "Bubble UPnP" app. Here the thumbnails are shown, and the full resolution is available
      Finally, I believe I have seen it working well on the TV with a very old version of the Twonky Server on a NAS, but I cannnot reproduce it aaymore.
      Has anybody managed to get this working?
    • By News Reporter
      With Premium Display Technology and a Host of Productivity-enhancing
      Features, New Lineup Meets the Needs of Even the Most Demanding Professionals

SEOUL, Jan. 12, 2021 — LG Electronics (LG) aims to strengthen its already solid position in the premium monitor segment with its new Ultra monitors at CES® 2021. Designed with gamers, digital artists and technology professionals in mind, the latest UltraGear, UltraWide and UltraFine series monitors deliver superior productivity and entertainment experiences and are perfect for both home and office use.
      2021 LG UltraGear Gaming Monitors
      Boasting Nano IPS 1 millisecond Gray-to-Gray (GTG) displays, LG’s new UltraGear gaming monitors (models 27GP950, 32GP850 and 34GP950G) deliver the ultimate gaming experiences. All three 2021 models instantly make games of any genre more immersive via the brand’s vaunted speed and picture quality, high screen resolutions and a wide color gamut (DCI-P3 98 percent).
      The 27-inch UltraGear 4K UHD monitor (model 27GP950) facilitates fast, fluid gameplay with a rapid refresh rate of 144Hz, overclockable to 160Hz. It also supports HDMI 2.1 Variable Refresh Rate (VRR) for fluid images and enables users to enjoy exhilarating 4K gaming at up to 120Hz on both PCs and the latest generation of consoles. Adding to the premier gaming performance of 27GP950 is LG’s hardware calibration, which allows the monitor’s Nano IPS display to reproduce colors that are both exceptionally accurate and incredibly vibrant.
      The LG 32GP850 monitor is a worthy successor to last year’s acclaimed model 27GL850. The 31.5-inch Quad High Definition (QHD) Nano IPS monitor delivers next-level gaming with an ultra-high speed 165Hz refresh rate liquid crystal panel, overclockable to 180Hz. NVIDIA G-SYNC® Compatible, this UltraGear takes gamers deeper into their favorite titles, producing rich, vivid images without the worry of tearing or stuttering.
      A 2021 CES Innovation Award-winner, the LG 34GP950G brings a cinematic quality to games courtesy of its 34-inch, 21:9 aspect ratio UltraWide QHD Nano IPS display with 144Hz refresh rate (overclockable to 180Hz). This monitor features NVIDIA G-SYNC® ULTIMATE, the highest tier of G-SYNC performance officially certified by NVIDIA, to provide the best picture quality with minimized visual stuttering and tearing as well as a more immersive gaming experience.
      Additionally, models 27GP950 and 34GP950G are VESA DisplayHDR 600-certified, while the 32GP850 monitor supports HDR10 for dynamic gaming at its best. Each model features a screen with a matte finish to reduce reflections and an attractive circular design on its rear casing that forms part of LG UltraGear’s distinctive, futuristic look.
      2021 LG UltraWide Monitor
      Another CES Innovation Award honoree, LG UltraWide monitor 40WP95C, is a multitasking powerhouse that features a 40-inch curved Nano IPS display with 5K2K UltraWide (5,120 x 2,160) resolution and 21:9 aspect ratio. With its generous screen real estate, this monitor can help boost users’ productivity, letting them view and do more on-screen at any one time. This makes the display a great choice for digital content creators and developers or for anyone who multitasks on a regular basis. Stunningly sharp image quality with 98 percent (typical) coverage of the DCI-P3 color space and 135 percent of the sRGB color space provides the precision needed for the most detailed work, while support for HDR 10 guarantees impeccable HDR performance. LG UltraWide also meets the connectivity needs of the modern professional with a host of options including Thunderbolt 4, which simultaneously provides fast data transfer and power delivery via a single cable. This monitor is ergonomically designed with full tilt, height and swivel adjustability, ensuring complete comfort for every type and shape of user.
      2021 LG UltraFine Display OLED Pro
      With its accurate color reproduction and outstanding HDR and SDR picture quality, LG’s UltraFine Display OLED Pro (model 32EP950) is an ideal solution for creative industry professionals such as visual effects artists and producers working in film or animation studios. The self-emissive OLED display gives the 31.5-inch 4K monitor a contrast ratio of 1,000,000:1 while independent dimming control of its more than eight million pixels helps eliminate the distracting halo effect common to HDR LCD displays. UltraFine Display OLED Pro also provides superb color accuracy, covering 99 percent (typical) of both the DCI-P3 and the Adobe RGB color space.
      LG UltraFine Display OLED Pro achieves the color fidelity digital artists’ demand thanks to its 10-bit 4K OLED display and LG Calibration Studio. LG’s hardware calibration solution allows users to make direct adjustments to ensure the highest degree of color accuracy and consistency. And for convenient connection with a wide range of devices, the monitor features a plethora of ports: one USB Type-C with 90W charging, two DisplayPort, one HDMI and three USB.
      “From immersive gaming to professional-level productivity and performance, LG’s cutting-edge Ultra monitors have what it takes to satisfy the needs of today’s most discerning consumers,” said Jang Ik-hwan, senior vice president and head of the IT business unit of LG Electronics Business Solutions Company. “Our leadership position in the premium monitor segment is only sustainable if we continue innovate with diverse new offerings designed for current and new customers alike.”
      LG’s 2021 Ultra monitors will be on display in
      link hidden, please login to view during CES 2021 starting January 11. Keep up with all LG news at CES by following #LGCES2021 on social media. Specifications:
        UltraGear* UltraGear* UltraGear* UltraWide UltraFine 34GP950G 27GP950 32GP850 40WP95C 32EP950   Picture Quality
      Display Nano IPS Nano IPS Nano IPS Nano IPS OLED Size 34-inch 27-inch 31.5-inch 40-inch 31.5-inch Resolution UltraWide QHD (3440 x 1440)
      4K UHD (3840 x 2160)
      QHD (2560 x 1440)
      5K2K UltraWide (5120 x 2160)
      4K UHD (3840 x 2160)
      Color Gamut (Typ.)
      DCI-P3 98 percent DCI-P3 98 percent DCI-P3 98 percent DCI-P3 98 percent DCI-P3 99 percent Refresh Rate 144Hz (180Hz OC)
      144Hz (160Hz OC)
      165Hz (180Hz OC)
      72Hz 60Hz Response Time (G2G) 1ms 1ms 1ms 5ms 1ms HDR VESA DisplayHDRTM 600
      VESA DisplayHDRTM 600
      HDR10 HDR10 1M:1 C/R
      Pixel Dimming HDR
      VESA
      DisplayHDRTM 400
      True Black Features NVIDIA® G-SYNC® ULTIMATE DP Adaptive-Sync
      NVIDIA® G-SYNC® Compatible AMD FreeSyncTM Premium Pro
      HDMI 2.1 VRR
      NVIDIA® G-SYNC® Compatible
      AMD FreeSyncTM Premium
      AMD RadeonTM FreeSyncTM ThunderboltTM 4
      USB-C # # #
      * UltraGear product design subject to change.

• By anis sbai
      I have smart TV 42la620v i canton find icône login just three icône ans i dont have World smart and 3d world, plz help me thx