Quantcast

Popup messages: Wired Lan cable disconnected / Wired network is connected

On 7/3/2021 at 9:20 PM, alterniTECH said:

I too have this issue with it "freezing", it happens not only on netflix, prime, but also Tablo, AND reguluar over the air channels.  The sound goes away for a couple of seconds as well.  I also have the network cable disconnect/reconnect message from time to time, and also the "magic" remote isn't so magic anymore.  Ugh.  I see many suggestions.  I'm going to try the suggestion of un-crimping the cable, and see what happens.  I'm wondering if there's some sort of internal conflict with the networking, i.e. bluetooth, wifi, lan, and the processor just going into overload and cannnot catch up.  One thing is for sure.  With this many people having similar issues, this, is justification for a CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT against LG.  Any lawyers out there paying attention?

UPDATE:  So after reading some of the recommendations about the issue of "Network Disconnected" on LG TV's, and FREEZING, sound stopping on LG TV's, I decided to follow some of them.  And, thusfare, I have solved my problem.  What I did:

I laid the TV on my bed, face down.  I removed all the visible screws on the back panel and removed it.  I found that there are some "ribbon cables" (They're called that because they resemble ribbon material) that have tight bends, and are taped together going from the system board down to the lower center of the TV where the power button and the WIFI card is.  I carefully removed the tape holding them tightly together, and carefully straightened the cables out (as best as possible, you won't be able to really straighten them) where they had tight bends.  I then tightened the screws that hold the system boards (two boards) to its frame, they were pretty loose.   I also gently pushed on the connection points of the ribbon cables to assure tight connection.  (NOTE:  On my TV, the lower portion where the wifi network card and power button is located has a plastic frame of sorts that I too losened to be able to get to those cables properly).  I then put everything back together, and, I am happy to say, NO MORE PROBLEM.  So, in my case (and more than likely in yours too) it appears to be a cabling issue where overtime the laws of gravity mess things up (and/or transportation of the unit) losening things up like the connections and/or screws).  So, I'm a happy customer on my own account.  I hope this is helpful.  PROBLEM SOLVED.  (On another note, turning off notifications or disabling features  or other items via the settings on the TV is not a fix, I don't recommend doing so).

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I recently updated the firmware on my  LG43UH610V.  Now I constantly get "Wired Lan cable disconnected" / "Wired network is connected" messages even while watching a video file from my NAS. The TV is

We purchased and LG UHD SmartTV with WebOS at end of July 2018.  The following messages continuously alternate re. the Wired Ethernet connection whenever the LAN cable is plugged in, i.e.  "Wired netw

I also have this same issue. Anyone has a solution?

Posted Images

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Cookie
      My LG TV was working fine and the internet was working. I went on a 3 day trip and came back and it now says 'Check Network Connection'
      The internet works fine on my laptop and other devices. When I go into the WiFi options, it shows a loading indicator by my network.
      I click on another internet connection, then go back (so it doesn't show the loading indicator) and I enter the password correctly and click 'Connect' and it says that an issue occurred and that it can't connect to the network.

I can't do anything (like watch YouTube, browse the web, etc)
      I sometimes leave it on the loading indicator for 5-10 min and it doesn't do anything. Please help..

Error Code: -137

• By alebabai
      After updating to the latest web browser with new UI, closed caption subtitles on ALL websites video including Youtube.com disappears every 2-3mins. Video continues to play without subs and subs will re-appear if I move the magic remote but disappears again after 3mins.
      Model - OLED55B8PLA
      WebOS - 4.3.0.9604
      Software version - 05.30.10
      Here is reddit post about this https://www.reddit.com/r/OLED/comments/npud6a/new_updated_web_browser_video_subtitles/
      Update:
      Fixed in the latest update.
    • By fillysun
      Summer Day is coming!! Currently DRmare Software is holding a party to give free gift to all users. Just join and get a free and cool summer gift there. By the way, you can get larger discount in DRmare to buy the tool you want. For more details, please visit: 
      link hidden, please login to view
    • By News Reporter
      In the past 16 months, the face mask has become a necessity – as well as an accessory – worn by billions of people across the globe. While effective, it’s no secret that face masks worn for extended periods of time can get uncomfortable. They fog up eyeglasses, make your jaw sweat more and can restrict airflow when breathing hard, such as during exercise. LG engineers experienced in air purification technologies looked into the challenge of staying safe while minimizing the inconveniences of face masks and have come up with a new personal air solution that is not only more effective than traditional masks, but looks stylish to boot.

The latest iteration of LG PuriCare Wearable Air Purifier introduces a number of improvements to the earlier beta model. Employing LG’s unique air solution technology, the new PuriCare Wearable delivers enhanced all-around performance with a smaller, lighter, more efficient motor. What hasn’t changed are the reliable LG DUAL fans which control air flow automatically1 by sensing the user’s breathing patterns to make breathing easier and more natural.

Photo Credit: Instagram (@ratchanokmay ) of Ratchanok Intanon, Thai badminton player
      The new PuriCare Wearable’s lightweight design makes it easier to wear throughout the day. Weighing in at only 94 grams, the device can be worn comfortably up to 8 hours with its 1,000mA which recharges in two hours with the included Easy Charge USB cable.2 The PuriCare Wearable’s sleek, ergonomic design minimizes air leakage around the nose and chin to create a tight but comfortable seal for hours.

What wearers will appreciate most is the built-in microphone and speaker employing VoiceON technology, no longer requiring users to pull down their mask or raise their voice to carry on a conversation. VoiceON automatically recognizes when users are talking and amplifies their voice through the built-in speaker so listeners don’t have to strain or lean in to hear every word.3

The newest LG PuriCare Wearable Air Purifier was worn by 120 Thai athletes, coaches and staff as they departed Suvannabhumi Airport Bangkok for the summer games in Tokyo. The device will officially launch in Thailand in August, with other markets to follow once approved by local regulators.

Improved for better breathing with the most advanced wearable technology in the industry, the lighter, slimmer, more advanced PuriCare Wearable Air Purifier will satisfy the needs of everyone seeking maximum convenience and comfort without compromising style and clean air.
      Take it from the best athletes in Thailand.
      # # #
      1 Certified by Air Cleaning Association and observed by TÜV Rheinland for ability to adjust air flow automatically according to the breathing flow by testing automatic breathing interlock test through a breathing simulator under 10-40 LPM breathing test conditions at LG Electronics Gasan R&D Campus using test model AP551AWFA.
      2 Weight not including accessories. Battery life varies by actual usage, and other external factors.
      3 Certified by Korea Electronics Technology Institute, Next-Generation Sound Industry Support Center (NSSC) for obtaining over 0.75 (Excellent) on the STI (Sound Transmission Index) evaluation under the anechoic chamber and speaker test standards at Next Generation Sound Industry Support Center Test Lab using test model AP551AWFA.

• By News Reporter
      As sports leagues around the world return to playing in front of spectators, global companies and brands are eager to be a part of the action. Well targeted sports marketing is a win for both sides; sports teams can give its fans a sense of belonging in their everyday life with products featuring the team’s logo, and brands can promote the product’s benefits to the fans.To give avid football fans even more to get excited about, LG is introducing a special edition of its true wireless stereo LG TONE Free FN6 in partnership with Germany’s beloved Eintracht Frankfurt football club of the Bundesliga. With the team’s logo prominently displayed on the box and charging cradle, there’s no doubt to the owner’s allegiance. The Eintracht Frankfurt TONE Free will only be available for sale at the club’s to accentuate its exclusivity.

LG TONE Free is ideal for those who lead active lifestyles without worry about wires and tangles. The earbuds deliver a premium listening experience with tuning and technology by longtime LG partner, Meridian Audio. The realistic soundstage completely immerses listeners so they forget they’re even wearing earbuds at all. And just a simple tap lets in outside sounds for a quick conversation, when crossing the street or to hear a public transportation announcement without having to remove an earbud.

And when it comes to hygiene, no other TWS earbuds on the market today can match the LG TONE Free FN6. Its innovative UVnano charging case that harnesses the power of ultraviolet-C light to refresh the earbuds’ speaker mesh effectively kills pathogens such as bacteria during the powered charging cycle.1 In just minutes the speaker mesh is germ-free and fully powered for hours of listening pleasure. The eartips are made from soft, medical-grade ear gel that is both non-toxic and hypoallergenic for all-day comfort.2 And because these buds are rated IPX4, there’s no need to worry when working out or running through the rain.Earlier this year LG teamed up with The Football Association to offer limited edition TONE Free (model FA4) for English fans to show their support during the postponed Euro 2020. Through its support of football and its loyal fans, LG is making a name for itself when it comes to premium sound quality with hygienic benefits, features that no other pair of earbuds can claim.
      # # #
      1 Independent testing shows that the UVnano charging case eliminates 99.9 percent of bacteria on the earbud speaker mesh in ten minutes while charging. UV LED operates only when the case is charging.
      2 Base material in silicone ear gel meets ISO 10993 and USP Class VI requirements.
      Disclaimer: Not a medical device, nor for use as or to replace a medical device. Device or any of its parts not intended or implied to prevent or treat any health conditions.