Quantcast

• Own an LG TV or webOS device? Join our Forum!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• Question: LG UHD TV digital sound out popping noise problem

Dear Readers,I've a strange issue that I've been struggling for a week. I bought an LG43UJ634V UHD TV and an LG LHB645N Home Theater in a Box system.I use HDMI ARC to connect the audio from the TV to receiver. LG has an option to chose between PCM or Auto at the Digital output settings.If I use the PCM option everything sounds great, but I don't have 5.1, only 2.1.And here comes the problem. When I choose Auto, 5.1 is on, sounds great but I have occasional popping noise (like when play something

in LG webOS Smart TV Questions

• Problem linking TV with google assistance!!!

Problem with linking TV with google assistance!!! I tray everything and NOTHING!!! I have webOS TV 55UM7450PLA with build in Google assistance. I tray to link LG acc with Google acc and he don't allowed me !!?? TV pop up prompt that My accounts from LG and Google are not from same country and cant be linked? So Firs my question is why i don't have same services for the same services in both country because i have pay maybe more for the same tv!!??? Second think is if you  cant fix this

in LG AI ThinQ TV Discussion

• Question: App store and update problem

Hi - I have a 55" (LG) webOS TV UF86OV which i've had for about 3 years now and have never really bothered with the app store content till now - when i try to access it or try to update apps nothing happens and sometimes it just returns to tv mode - Software version = 04.05.85 - do i need to update something ? - not being a tv tech head i'd be very grateful for any advice/guidelines on this matter - forward thanks for any help guys   Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk        

in LG webOS Smart TV App Questions

• Question: Problem in Arabic subtitle after updating firmware

Today I updated my c8 firmware to 05.10.35 Now arabic subtitle splits letter by letter CodePage is Arabic Before update everything was OK

• Question: Video from PC to TV - subtitle problem

Hello, I have a problem with the subtitles when I try to share a video wirelessly directly from my PC to my LG 55SM9010PLA TV. I am not talking about sharing the whole screen (it lags a bit), just the video itself.  Sharing the video itself works well, but randomly the TV randomly does not recognise the subtitle, the sub option is not active in the TV menu, and there are no subtitles. It is in the same folder on my PC as the movie (.mkv), with the same name. In case of some movies it w