Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

dwsteele41

Amazon App doesn't render in HDR

While the OLED c7p WebOS app for Netflix will render in HDR (Dolby Vision), the tagged content from the Amazon Prime app will only render in 1080p without HDR.  Amazon says that the Bosch series should stream in SUHD + HDR.  Is there something I need to set somewhere specific to Amazon on WebOS?

Are you 100% sure you're watching the UHD version? Amazon, stupidly, lists both on a 4K TV. They're marked almost identically, with just "UHD" in a banner in the corner. 

I have the C7P and have had no problems with this. I've watched 4K content with HDR as recently as last night.