Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

Symbiodin

Using headphones and TV speakers at same time

Question

I have an LG OLED55C6P TV. Because of hearing difficulties, I generally use bluetooth headphones when watching the TV.  As far as I have been able to determine, there appears to be no way to use the headphones and also have the TV speakers working at the same time. This means that if I'm watching TV, no one else can watch and listen unless they have headphones.  Am I missing something?  Is there a way to have the headphones and TV speakers working at the same time?

3 answers to this question

On our TV, Settings | All Settings | Sound | Sound out, there is an option at the bottom of the list to select "Internal TV Speaker + Wired Headphones. This also lets us connect an external speaker and hear its audio in addition to the TV sound.

WebOS Software version 04.70.85.