Quantcast

• Own an LG TV or webOS device? Join our Forum!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

• Similar Topics

• By Shemant
      Trying to change language on hotstar app , but i dont find the settings button appear kn the screen while the same is visible when it is run through Android app . I am using uhd with lg webos it seems some issues wiht you OS. Pls let me know the way to fix it
    • By finitino
      I need to download android games to my lg WEBOS tv is their anyway to do it ? Games such as Fifa and asphalt
      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    • By [email protected]
      I think you should update the picture settings by adding picture wizard like an old 42 inch of TV as it help you set the picture correctly 
    • By ajmboy
      I just finished watching Game of Thrones on HBO, never watched it when it was out. Now I'm wondering what other series should I start watching? 
      Westworld? I'm inclined to check out SEE on Apple TV. is anyone using Apple TV with LG webOS tvs?

• Similar Tagged Content

• By Charles Chidiac
      Hi there,
      Is there any way to show favorite channels list on iptv smarters app for LG tv ?
      It appears in the android version of the app on my phone, but not in the webos on tv !
      Thank you for your help.
    • By ahmed bimo
      My smart TV model : 42Lb6520
      WebOS: 1.4.0-2532
      Issue: many applications don't exist in LG app store like shahid despite the importance of this app that the most famous app in the middle East 
      And any other applications like Spotify and starzplay despite the importance of that 
      Please add this applications to LG app store
      Thanks 😊
    • By Zedric
      After purchase my LG smart tv was able to pick up DTT (digital Terrestial Transmitters in the local area. These channels failed to work after some time and it was assumed that they were switched off due to the never ending wait for South Africa to migrate fully to digital.
      However tuning my sons Hi Sense tv the said channels were found and indeed are operational as  digital HD channels
      Returning to my LG tv i changed the location to digital , retuned and lo and behold the digital channels appeared on a multiplex on uhf  channel 49 (8mhz) however within a few minutes they disappeared never to be seen again isn spite of much time and many alternative settings.
      I have tried changing location, adding  channel 49 UHF manually which shows full signal strength and quality, but gives no digital programmes found.
      I have had to revert to the 4 terrestial channels to get any tv operation at all.
      I believe that my set has been crippled by LG. I am highly upset considering the cost of a uhd TV thats not capable of performing ito its original specification or  at its best.
      Any advice on how to obtain a working system ( frimware has been updated ) or the legal route to go to resolve this issue would be welcome.
      NB as a retired broadcast technologist i do have some knowledge of the industry so would welcome any technical perspectives if i have missed something
      thanks Mikei
    • By 51.sqn
      Hi All,
      Has anyone had a recent update of the OS on their TV to 4.7.050204 (goldilocks2-gulaga) ?
      The reason I ask is that the IPTV channels on my TV seem to have borked these channels as I now get "Invalid Service"
      floating across the screen. I'm pretty sure these channels worked before the update.
      I'm referring to channels such as Now 90's, Planect Knowledge, The Sports Channel Network etc. So these are NOT APPS but
      TV Channels showing up on the guide and still show the programme details.

This TV is only a week old, and I think I'm going to be bounced between the retailer and LG as it seems to be a software issue.
      Does anyone have similar experiences and have you resolved the issue ?
      TIA
      51.sqn