Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Please add the HBO Go, and Now apps.

YES!!!!! When will it happen?

HBO Pleaseeee!!!!!

• 9 months later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By ironmonkey
      Just bought an LGLED-65UJ630 65INCH TV. Right away I started to get the message "This app will now restart to free up more memory". After searching the internet and forums, I now understand that this problem is huge, it has been going on for years now and it is right across many models of LG TV's.
      I have tried everything to fix this problem. It has the latest firmware. I did the factory reset and that lasted 4 hours before I got the message back. I turn off the TV and leave it for 10 minutes, maybe one hour later I get the message. I delete browsing history, maybe 10 minutes and I get the message..... you get the message.
      As I understand it, the problem is that LG TV's don't have enough internal memory, but they have shipped a ton of their "smart" TV's with this problem.
      My question is, has anybody heard anything from anybody, anywhere about a solution to this problem. I really want to keep this TV, but it is not fit for purpose in this state.     
    • By Pat
      Bought a new 65" Smart TV, all the preoaded apps You Tube, Netflix etc  are restarting after couple of minutes with "this app will now restart to free up more memory" message.
    • By bayness0
      It would be good to see the BKOOL and Zwift simulators running directly on the TV>
    • By sivakumar183
      hello sir in my Lg content store there is no premium apps option to add apps . Only three apps showing in my lg content store there is no options to add more apps
    • By Steve Annun
      I've been waiting for the HBO app to appear on the list for a while now.  I figured it was a licensing issue and would clear once ROKU and Fire were resolved.  When that was done.  Then I Youtube searched and found a video that had the HBO Max app available outside the US 
      link hidden, please login to view.  Any thoughts how to get HBO Max in the US or to communicate directly with WEBOS?  Thanks to all in advance. S  
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By Alex
      HBO Max came out recently and unfortunately they haven't built an app for lg webOS TVs yet. 
      The following devices are supported by HBO Max. If a device is supported, you'll find the HBO Max app in the app store.
      Android phones and tablets (with Android OS 5+) Android TV (OS 5+) Apple TV (4th gen and later) Chromebooks Chromecast iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch (with iOS 12.2+) PC and Mac computers PlayStation 4 Samsung TV (2016+) Xbox One So if you have any of these devices hooked up to your LG webOS TV your solution is to use one of these methods.  

link hidden, please login to view You can also contact HBO directly by email at [email protected]
    • By ajmboy
      I just finished watching Game of Thrones on HBO, never watched it when it was out. Now I'm wondering what other series should I start watching? 
      Westworld? I'm inclined to check out SEE on Apple TV. is anyone using Apple TV with LG webOS tvs?

• By Karan Sheth
      I have a 2019 LG Smart TV but could not find the HBO GO app in the LG Content Store. Could someone please help with this? Is HBO Go app available on LG Smart TVs?
    • By drssox
      Could not find HBO Now app on LG content store.  Any suggestions or other.   thx