Quantcast

Hotstar and Airtel tv app

Rohit Gandhi

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Arun A
      Hotstar, Sun NXT, Zee5 apps not found on content store.  My model number is 43LF6300 and firmware version is 4.06.40.
    • By David J
      Hi all,

My LG OLED55E7N just updated to firmware 06.00.25. I must have wronged the god of Google, because I fail to find any whatsnew. Anyone?
      Thx
    • By SNiPpy YiPpy
      Hello all,
      I believe this problem started after i accidently started and immediately cancelled the download of a app. After this I am unable to install or update any app evem after resetting to initial settings.
      This should be the exact problem found here https://www.lgwebos.com/topic/1918-because-i-can however the solution seems to require a new update. Help?
    • By 4913
      Hi. I have two LG Smart TVs that were purchased in 2014 and have the YouTube apps pre-installed. I would really like to uninstall them if possible but despite searching everywhere online cannot find the answer. All of the current threads or videos refer to newer models where the screen layout is different with all the apps lined up at the bottom of the screen. My TVs have app ‘cards’ and I simply cannot edit card 1 which has the pre-installed apps on it. Any help would be hugely appreciated. Thanks, Nigel.
    • By News Reporter
      From flash floods, ravaging bushfires and the global pandemic, the world as we know is changing. While finding a sense of joy and hope in these times can seem insurmountable, LG Electronics in Australia is hoping Aussies can find something to smile about with its campaign, Rediscover Good, which aims to inspire viewers to rediscover the good in everyday life because “life’s full of good when you look for it.”

Launched as a series of television commercials and rolling out in Australia now, the campaign sets out to reframe the small moments in everyday life. The explores a family with two school-aged children enjoying a simple, yet hectic, weekend family breakfast before racing to their child’s soccer game. The family is shown interacting with various LG products such as InstaView® Door-in-Door® refrigerator and QuadWash dishwasher, showing how their lives are just a little bit easier with LG technology.

The same family appears in the commercial, with the focus on the son and the family pet getting into many fun messes throughout the day. However, thanks to the LG WashTower single-unit laundry solution which ensures clothes, duvets and dolls are fresh and clean in no time, the mess these two created are soon just a memory.

The features Millennial friends coming together for a fun-filled movie night at a home where LG products are featured through tiny moments. From gaming on the LG OLED Evo TV and blaring music on the XBOOM Go portable speaker while tidying up with the LG CordZero cordless vacuum to making popcorn in the NeoChef microwave, the 30-second clip demonstrates how LG products offer ease and convenience, allowing consumers to focus on rediscovering the good.

These stories bring today’s local culture to life and connect with consumers in a fun, personal and creative way. As part of the campaign, Life’s Good care packages filled with an array of wonderful items such as blueberry pancakes, teddy bears, knitted throws and cookbooks that could be enjoyed while social distancing were sent to fans and partners of LG in Australia.

The Rediscover Good campaign, whilst weaving in everyday moments to create an engaging visual display, reminds us all to take a step back and truly celebrate the joy and appreciate the good found in the everyday, a much needed reminder for not only Australians but everyone around the world.
       Contributed by LG Australia 
      # # #

link hidden, please login to view
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By wayne sharratt
      Sent from
      link hidden, please login to view for Windows 10 Hello , I own a 55UM7400PTA smart TV and the so called web browser that comes with all of these smart tv need to have added to these smart tv in all smart tv the web browser called Google Chrome , which at the moment is not compatible  with any LG smart tv,

The current web browser which comes with the LG smart tv  is OUT OF DATE for the browser side of things, to keep up with the times, you people need to make available for all users a LG smart TV update   so the Google Chrome can be added to all LG smart TV download updates to be added to the smart tv.

When you turn on tv and go to  the standard web browser that come with the LG smart TV and go into it and when looking up on the web browser internet it all say this web browser is OUT OF DATE

So please if you people can design  a download for the LG Smart TV s  of the world so that Google Chrome can be down loaded at the moment when you try to download the google chrome it say s NOT compatible

PLEASE DESIGN A GOOGLE CHROME TO SUIT THE LG SMART TV  BY ADDING THE CURRECT UPDATE  OF GOOGLE CHROME THANT CAN BE UPDATED TO ALL LG SMART TV S ....THANK YOU

Please let me know  how you can forward with this , issue that everyone seems to want , I like the LG smart tv but having said that there are other brands which do have google chrome running on there Smart TV s ....

Thank You for your time

Really hope you can do something about this ????

Regards,

Wayne Sharratt  🙂

Name   wayne sharratt

Email    [email protected]
    • By dngold77
      is there a webtv function or app that shows all of shows available on all the services I subscribe to.  Xfinity does with this it's cable service for example. If you click on "recently watched" it all show all the shows you've watched wether from live TV, on demand, or from apps such as Netflix, that you've logged into. , Apple TV does the same thing. As do third party providers such as realgood.  Anything similar of LG TV
    • By Susan1113
      Bought an LG WebOS TV UK6570AUB last year.  Has been working fine.  Last night during an Amazon Prime show, heard a pop then sound was gone.  TV diagnostics show tv is fine.  Cable diagnostics say cable is fine.  Sound fine via youtube and dvd player.  No sound via cable box.  Picture is fine. Anyone else have this issue?  Is there a fix?  Uninstalled/reinstalled amazon prime app.  Very frustrating.  Thank you!
    • By Salem874
      I have an LG 43UK6300PLB TV, connected via Wifi to my home network.
      Now, this may be an abnormal setup, so i get it may be unique, but i have two main wifi hotspots in my home. One from my BT Smart Hub, but i also have a pair of TP-Link Deco P9's running in Access Point mode to offer wider wifi coverage in a mesh setup.
      I'd obviously prefer for the TV to connect to the P9 Network as the nearest AP is nearer to the TV that he BT one, but when i do the LG Smart App for some reason cannot see the TV, which it should as the Mesh network is running in AP mode (so alongside the BT DHCP).
      Can anyone provide any tips?