Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Forum Topics

• Question: how to download hotstar app in lg store ???

Lg smart tv webos  2017 model  please help...

By care number, in LG webOS Smart TV Questions

• Awaiting best answer

• 2 votes
      • 1 answer
    • Question: Player problem

I used to cast from ace stream directly to my UJ6300 and I had no problems until a few days ago when the TV got an update for WebOS 3.7 I think. Now whenever I try to cast to the TV it just shows a black screen on the "Web App Viewer" app, I was wondering if maybe I could set a different player as default player when streaming from my phone instead of the Web App Viewer, as when I play from other sources it starts the "Photo&Video" player.  Otherwise I think I would have to downgrade the OS to the previous stable version.  Anyone else having this problem? 

By Luis Araos, in LG webOS Smart TV Questions

• Awaiting best answer

• 2 votes
      • 3 answers
    • Question: App problem

I wrote a few days ago. Everytime i try to watch netflix or prime e.c.t the tv screen goes green and says restarting to free space, but still wont let me watch anything like netflix. And it repeats saying its going to restart????

By Maxwell loxley, in LG webOS Smart TV Questions

• Awaiting best answer
      • 0 votes
      • 0 answers
    • Network connection issues. LG Content store doesn't connect.

I did a refresh of my LG TV 3 days ago. Sold the old LG 47" 3D LED TV and bought new 55" LG Super UltraHD TV with WebOS. I believe, the biggest con of this new TV is WebOS. Its totally frustrating. Sorry for WebOS fans. It isn't that smart and functional they way it looks. The problem I having since 3 days and being a network engineer, I am unable to solve a network issue myself which is even more frustrating for me. Ok, let me explain the issue. The TV when installed was connected to LAN cable to my router which has direct internet connection. The TV works and none of the apps were working. Basically TV wasn't able to connect to internet via apps. If i open web browser, it was working fine with all webpages showing correctly. I'll skip the part of contacting LG support which was useless. All troubleshooting steps like resetting, formatting, changing time zone, location, region was done but no luck. Finally I connected the TV via mobile hotspot and it just worked which gave me the clue that some ports are being blocked by my ISP or router. My internet setup is this way. Internet cable from ISP -> ISP Modem (can do NAT and work as router) - WiFi Router (NAT, DHCP, etc) -> all LAN clients. I put my LG TV in DMZ, opened all ports, etc but no luck. Then I converted my ISP modem as router and connected the LG TV directly to it and it started working..!!! My WiFi Router is TP-Link Archer C7 and I was using stock firmware. Thought it was creating issues and I installed DD-WRT, Open-WRT but no luck at all. The apps which were installed in TV when TV was connected directly to modem are still working fine. Youtube, Plex, Netflix, etc all are working but when I open LG Content Store, it just refuses to load. I am not sure what wrong my TP-Link router is doing. There is something wrong with the LG TV content store. If it requires to open ports, then I would like to know which ones. Sorry for the long port, may be my frustration of 3 days with no luck.!!  

By akhil7j, in LG webOS Smart TV Discussion

• 3 replies
    • Wi-Fi connection problem

Hi I'm trying to find out if a problem I have is a problem of my LG 49U67V TV or my modem's problem. Some times ( irregular pattern)  when I try to connect to some kind of web service (browser,  YouTube, Netflix),  I can't connect or the speed is too slow. My TV is connected via Wi-Fi. When check the Wi-Fi and internet connection trough the settings Evey thing looks OK. At the same time my Android phones connect superbly and if I measure my internet speed via fast.com from phone or PC everything is OK.  I found 2 solution for  this A.   either restarting the modem and then everything is OK the connection superb etc. B. Going to settings, disconnect from my router and reconnect (you know adding again the router password). Then everything is back to normal.  The TV does not seem to have any other issue.   I've tried to go back to factory settings. I've noticed the problem again. In irregular pattern it appears no standard time or pattern of appearance. Could it be that my modem router is the problem?  I have this modem for over 3 years.  I will try another to be sure. LG here said "we can check your TV but if we don't find anything you (me that is)  will have to pay for pick up and delivery expenses.  clarification  The TV seems to be connected during this problem. Just it does not stream data from the internet or it does in low speeds. Netflix speed test shows it at really low speeds or disconnected while in settings it seems connected. Strength of Wi-Fi signal,  superb    

By Mak, in LG webOS Smart TV Discussion

• 11 replies
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By Alex
      Below are latest videos and link at the bottom to the webOS OSE Youtube Channel
      webOS OSE Session in OSCON
      webOS experts had presentations about webOS OSE in OSCON 2018.

Welcome Beanbird Bot
      The Beanbird Bot running with webOS OSE! See what he can do and how.

Congrats. You’ve found webOS OSE.
      Looking for an OS for your new smart device? Here’s webOS OSE that is open source, web app compatible, LG proven, and continuously evolving.

Introducing webOS OSE
      webOS OSE is a web-centric open source software platform for smart devices. 

See all videos on webOS OSE Youtube Channel
    • By jorge Ramos
      I'm having a little problem since a few days ago, when I try to use the YouTube app it shows the start screen as always but then it don't show the videos and just grey words appear at the side as if it was the tittles and all the text in the app, I tried starting the app from my phone but it just play the sound but no video is showed.
      I already erased and reinstalled the app, and even disconnected the TV, I searched on Google but I can't find a way to make it work again 
      Anyone knows why? Or how I can fix it?
      Here is a Photo of how it looks
    • By Disappointed_by_lg
      Hi there, I've recently bought a TV 49sj810v, and I can't change a playback speed for youtube videos via the Youtube app and the browser as well, how come?  Why changing the playback speed is possible for my more older samsung tv with the only 1 core processor?
    • By Abel Tesfaye
      Hi
      I have a LG Smart TV LJ550V 
      After updating the webos to 04.70.30 in the night I watched some YouTube videos and turned off the TV, in the next day I tried to open the YouTube app and the TV said that the YouTube app isn't supported and disappeared and I cant find it on LG store.
      Can anyone help me please