Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

Zorac Dev

channel sorting

The channel sorting is near to useless especially when the source is satellite with hundreds of channels.

For example, say you wish to create your own list in fav1.

You add the channels and they appear in the order you add them.

Your sort order is either, numeric by channel or alphabetical or leave in the order you added them.

You can swap 2 channels to change the order but this is useless. Say for example that slots 1,2,3 have satellite channels 101, 118 and 122. Later I want to add channel 102 into slot 2. This is the problem, adding a new channel puts it in the last position, in my example that would be slot 4. The only option to adjust the position is to use the swap feature,  but I don't want to swap the order with another channel I simply want slot4 moved to slot2 and leave everything else in the same order. If I use swap then either chan 101 or 118 will go to the bottom of the list and then that channel would be on the wrong order.
In reality the fav1 list would have say 50 channels in it so swapping every other row to get the new one at slot 51 to slot 2 would take hours.

With hundreds of channels and channel numbers being updated there is no way to reorder these easily without removing all and adding them one by one in the order you want them.

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• Question: Switch from aerial to Satellite

I have a brand new LG OLEDC8PLA model and have both an input for my aerial and for my Satellite however i cannot seem to find anyway to switch from watching via my aerial, which is Spanish DTV and then switching to my Satellite to watch UK TV  I live in Spain hence the two systems.  When I press the home button on the remote the list is at the bottom  and displayed are LG Content Store HDMI3, LiveTV Freesat etc but no button with the aerial option, so the only way I can switch is to go into

in LG webOS Smart TV Questions

• Question: How to change the default source on start-up?

Hi, When i power on my OLED55C8PLA TV it always starts at the source 'SET UP BOX' even there is no set up box connected. We only use HDMI2. That is also always the used source when we power down the TV. Its quite anoying the TV doesnt starts the input last used. I hope someone can help me with this issue! Thanks!

• Question: Scrambled channels

Dears all Please support me I want to unscramble scrambled channels and I don't know where to add the code!! Thank you

• Question: OLED55C8 and Hotbird 6-7a-8 satellite

Hello, i'm new on this forum and I buyed an LG 55C8 Tv. I'm italian and I have problems to set the DVB-S signal. The tv report a series of satellite and has setted as free satellite only TVSat that is the free provider of my zone including rai and mediaset. I have not a tvsat smartcam and my system is setted on free wifi on hotbird 6, 7a or 8. TVSat is on Hotbird 13, so the signal is not received. I tried to set the satellite custom settings from myself but I have no luck. I post

• Question: Channel Plus Problem

Our apartment building recently changed from Comcast to RCN internet. Ever since then the Channel Plus content will not play on my LG smart tv. The ads/commercials play but then when it tries to connect to the actual channel content, it says something like "not able to connect to Channel Plus at the moment." I am definitely connected to the internet because other things work. Also tried a direct ethernet connection with the same results.  Anyone else experience this?  Wondering of there is some

in LG webOS Smart TV App Questions