Quantcast

• Similar Topics

• By Anurag Rathi
      When I am trying to play premium content on hotstar, it is showing me the playback error. Please resolve this. In other devices it is working perfectly. I have raised this to hotstar they asked me to raise it to TV manufacturer. Attach is the screenshot of the issue.

• By kevin knauss
      The symbolic link within the PC's Pictures  folder is displayed by the LG Webos Photo app as a folder, but when clicked, the app says that the device is not connected. The existing folders under Pictures on the PC do work using the LG Webos Photo app. The symbolic link works properly on the PC itself, so it's not a problem with creating it using mklink. Any ideas? Thanks.
    • By informatiko
      It would be amazing to be able to use the Philips HUE and synchronize the lights with the video and audio of the LG TV.
      Thanks
    • By Mubz
      Tv - OLEDXXC8PLA
      can we have an option to turn off the ‘No Signal’ pop up when there is no selected input. I’m sure they user knows if there is or isn’t a signal. This would allow the wallpapers to be display without having to go into the gallery. Quite a simple update I’m sure. 
    • By reeree411
      TV was installed yesterday. The screensaver turns the TV into framed art, which is pretty cool. But it's ruined by a floating warning: No Signal (blah, blah). Any way to eliminate this warning during the screensaver mode?