Quantcast

• Similar Topics

• By Bevb
      I have a NANO91ANA LG TV connected via HDMI to a Yamaha RX-V677 Receiver. Normally when I turn the TV on it also turns the receiver on and I can control volume via the LG remote, whether it is an app on the TV or from another device connected to my receiver (Apple TV or cable box). Now the receiver is not turning on and ARC audio is not working. I think there may have been a software update the other day, but I'm not sure. However, everything was working properly until last night. The last time this happened it seemed to correct itself (it seems to be kind of sporadic), but this time it did not. I do not know what to do to correct this, but it is a major pain as I'm now having to deal with 4 remotes, plus I can't get sound out of my surround speakers when using an app on the TV.  Any suggestions would be appreciated.
    • By majorusa
      Please post here firmware number for your WebOS set including your country or the country where you downloaded the firmware and the model of your tv set:
      - 3.23.24 - Romania- 47LB730v
      - 3.23.34 - Romania -47LB730v - 21.08.2014 by USB
      - 4.30.09 - Romania - 47LB730v - 29.08.2014 - OTA
    • By infiniter
      1. Either go back to a home bar or at least let the users decide what type they see, home bar (like in one in previous series) or home screen, so they can switch
      2. Make home bar/screen user definable in regards of position of app listand sources list, so we don‘t have to scroll down every time we want to start an app.
      3. Put an option to remove the annoying frames in the top part of the home screen.
      4. Use the same size for app and source icons. Why are the app icons so small?
      5. Make source icons renamable. My PS5 is connected to HDMI 4 and I cannot name the port „PS5“. This is one of the most essential things. The TV can also not recognize the PS5 as gaming  console and I would have to do that manually, but since this part of external device control I wouldn‘t do that, because I don‘t want to control the PS5 via my TV, I just want to rename the icon. 
      6. Put an option „Always go directly into full settings menu“. The side list of icons that appears when pressing thr settings button is annoying. The symbols are partially totally unclear and I would have to go down to the one that opens all settings. Too many button presses.
      7. With an app or TV or whatever running and when accessing the home screen, don‘t stop the stream and mute the audio, just put the picture as small PiP overlay on top of the home screen, including audio and continue playing until any app or source is switched.
      8. Put an option to turn off auto-update for apps or at least let the user decide!
      Always let the user decide. This UI is made for the users.
    • By kingroy
      Can not access to my LG store. After click on it going to load, but redirecting to previeous page. Also can not access to my LG store account. Any suggestions? 
      Model 42LB6520-TB.
      Best,
      Constantine
    • By Technophobe
      hello
      we just bought the LG OLED 65C1 tv.  on our previous Samsung tv we were able to use a Samsung sound bar connected via hdmi and wireless headphones (that uses a the charging base plugs  into the audio port on the tv and then red and white leads that plug into the charging base )

for some reason we can't get the sound bar and headphones to work at the same time any more?

we have tried plugging sound bar into optical port rather than hdmi and the headphones into audio port but still we can't get them to work at the same time.
      what do I need to do to get both sound bar and headphones to work at the same time??

thanks
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By Krzysztof Nowacki
      I have xbox one x. When i connect controler from console over USB cable to LG, tv restart and restart and restart...~
      This is important issue. Same when connect to USB 3.0 port. Tv not working and restrting continous...please fix it bug.
    • By Kris0725PL
      I purchase this tv lg 55" SJ800V and i have problem to Share screen from my Phone BlackBerry Q10 to this tv.
      Over HDMI Cable everythings works ok. But Over Miracast tv broken connection.

My BlackBerry Q10 have new firmware 10.3.3 and support Direct wifi and Miracast.

Please add fix for this issue. We have 2017 year not 1945.

O