Quantcast

• Own an LG TV or webOS device? Join our Forum!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

• Similar Topics

• By Lou
      My LG smart tv has stop letting me view All4 & Now tv. I can use these on my iPad. Internet checked and all ok. I’m not a techy and need help please 😊
    • By Yuriy Seredyuk
      I own OLED55C9 TV.
      I use Apple TV 4K with the TV. I enabled HDMI-CEC option in settings to be able to turn on my TV when my Apple TV is also turned on.
      But I would like to have also ability to turn TV off when Apple TV is turned off. Now I cannot do this (at least with webOS version 04.71.05).
      It will be awesome for me because in this case I don't even need to find LG TV remote. I need to use just build in Apple TV app on my iPhone which is very simple and useful.
      I use my LG TV only with Apple TV box. I don't like using build in TV's apps because LG remote has a lot of buttons and it is not as simple and useful... So Apple TV clear winner for me in terms of usability. 
      Please add ability to turn TV off (via HDMI-CEC) when TV box is go sleep/turned off.
      BTW, turn off feature works perfectly fine with Samsung TVs. 
    • By yippie_kiyay
      My new LG TV (65UM6900PUA) running WebOS 04.71.25 works great with HomeKit, with the exception that it is not reachable while it is turned off. If I try to turn it on in the home app, it says "No Response."  I have changed the 'Turn on via Wi-Fi' setting to on, and it will turn on from the 'LG TV Plus' app, but not from the iOS home app. Is there a specific setting or something I need to change?
    • By dfmaase
      Installed new OLED65C6P-U
      Wired internet connection.  Can access web using resident browser, but cannot run any video within web applications such as CNN, Fox News, etc.  Can access Web Apps using Sony Blu-Ray.
      Cannot access LG Content Store.  Error message indicating a "temporary problem"
      Attempt to use any resident Web App says must update.  Select Update and get error message indicating a temporary problem along with error code 6003.
      Have reset 3 times.  Same result
      Have turned off AC to TV twice, waiting a minute before restarting.  Same result.
      Cannot access Local Account from TV General Settings page.
      Seems as if LG Server is down somewhaere, but no info on Web indicating this is the case as of this date (April 16, 2017)
      Email to Support resulted in email return saying problem difficult to solve via email; call Support (which I will do Monday).
      Similar problems seem to have faced customers in past with no apparent solution, but problem just disappears.
      Anyone faced this problem and solved it with specific steps to remedy?