Quantcast

LG TV 32LH604v model keepgetting message “this app now close free up memory”

DuchessLoula

Question

I keep getting the message “This app will now close restart to free up more memory”

i have tried deleting some apps on it, I also deleted some of my saved programs on my external hard drive! I tried turning it on and off after each of these processes any ideas it’s driving me crazy am unwell just want to snuggle in front tv and watch favourite programs on my favourite apps!

please, please help!

3 answers to this question

Just got off the phone to lg support. I was told the web browser shuts down when attempting to stream video ON PURPOSE! Furthermore, once you stream anything from the internet, the cache fills up, does not clear, and prevents the installed apps from functioning properly.  I was told that the OS is a web browser NOT a web streaming service and if they allow customers access to stream video they will be in breach of their contractual agreement to the companies who have apps on the TV. This clearly doesn't happen on tablets or phones, so their logic for creating a sub par product is utter bollocks. I specifically asked the salesman if I could stream video from the internet and was told absolutely yes. When I pointed this out to Lg customer service they re-iterated that a web browser does not confer the ability to stream video. This is misleading the customer, and effectively censoring and filtering internet content.  This must stop!