Quantcast

• Similar Topics

• By Josef
      I am recording videos to synology ds218 NAS. During the recording I like to watch the video (still recording).  The Photo and Video App on webOS does not show the file unless the recording has terminated. Is there a possibility to watch videos in webOS while it get recorded?
      Joseph

• By Alex
      HBO Max came out recently and unfortunately they haven't built an app for lg webOS TVs yet. 
      The following devices are supported by HBO Max. If a device is supported, you'll find the HBO Max app in the app store.
      Android phones and tablets (with Android OS 5+) Android TV (OS 5+) Apple TV (4th gen and later) Chromebooks Chromecast iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch (with iOS 12.2+) PC and Mac computers PlayStation 4 Samsung TV (2016+) Xbox One So if you have any of these devices hooked up to your LG webOS TV your solution is to use one of these methods.  
      Cast to your TV using Chromecast
      Airplay or mirror your screen on your TV
      You can also contact HBO directly by email at [email protected]
    • By Stephen Pagano
      Let me start by saying I'm not the greatest when it come to computers.  I have a LG UF6450 TV  with  03.16.00 software.
      I want to watch HBO Max TV but was told I needed at least web 4.0.   Is there anything I can do to upgrade so I can watch HBO Max.  How can  I obtain the App. ?    I dont see it on my LG TV ?
    • By LJ Purtee
      We just purchased a new LG WebOS TV and running the setup through the app or the TV remote says it can't load the user agreement. This is blocking us from getting to streaming apps like Nexflix which is our only TV content method, we do not have cable.
      How do we get past this?
    • By Abinkc
      I have audio guidance on. I’m delighted the new HBO Max app is finally here.  But!
      Every now and then Audio Guidance comes on and announces, “On the play/pause button. Press play/pause.” Nobody is near the remote. Everyone is sitting still.  The utterances are random and maddening. And they don’t happen in any other app. 
      could someone please contact the developer?