Quantcast

• Own an LG TV or webOS device? Join our Forum!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

• Similar Topics

• By Gaurav Rana
      I could not been change language in hotstar app . I have to try by UP Button in magic remote but still I have not go to setting option in hotstar app. 
      Please give me this answer 
      lg webOS tv model no. 43UJ632T-TA
    • By Abhishek Kumar (Jaanu)
      Hi All,
      Can anyone tell me, how to change audio language change in Hotstar app while watching movies in LG UHD TV.
      Model No. LG-43-Inch-108-Cm-Ultra-HD-LED-Smart-TV-43UJ632T
      LG WebOS : 05.80.55

I already raised with Hotstar but they are telling the issue if from your operating system.
      Thanks,
      Abhishek
    • By Khaled wally
      LG smart not working fine with shahid VIP although other devices at home like Samsung doing fine
      Original Content From: https://www.lgwebos.com/?forumId=34&do=add
    • By magoo
      Hi all, new TV owner, I bought the 55 inch UM7400 and have it connected to a Sonos Beam with two Play 1's for surround. I have a turntable plugged into the stereo RCA input of the TV to get audio through the soundbar which is excellent, only one problem - the TV obviously does not receive any picture signal and therefore switches itself off after about 20 minutes!
      I have emailed this problem to LG but I find I have to explain the problem to every tech that replies with a basic menu fix (no, changing the Deep Colour setting is not going to fix this problem...!) All the settings that relate to timer/screensaver/energy saving so not seem to be affecting this.
      Does anyone else have a similar setup (turntable>TV>soundbar) and have a fix to keep the TV from going to sleep?
      Cheers!
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By Jose Antonio Campo
      Dear Friends ,
      Really looking forward to your help and support
      My problem is i can not make work the HDMI ARC conection between TV and Sound Bar

So far:

TV LG OLED55B7P-S (latest firmware)
      Sound Bar LG SK9Y (latest firmware)
      NVidia Shield Pro 2017 (latest firmware in my region, waiting for Oreo)
      HD Set Top Box Arris/Motorola (Cable) HDMI
      Used the device manager on the WebOS to connect the Sound Bar , assigned HDMI ARC , Simplink , and tried both auto power yes and no, sound test did not work

NVidia shield connected to SK9Y HDMI IN , HDMI OUT (ARC) to TV LG HDMI 2 (ARC)
      Works fine image and sound, sound of course is ok as it goes from NVidia to SK9Y directly

HD cable top box to TV LG HDMI 4 and I get no sound from the TV thru the HDMI ARC port (previously establish  HDMI 2 (ARC) to sound bar)  
      I plug in the optical and works fine, Internal tv speakers works fine , BT fine….everything works but the HDMI ARC.

What I am doing wrong?  I am worry it may be a HDMI ARC port problem, TV Is about 3 months old, soundbar is about 2 weeks old

Thank you in advance
    • By greggy101
      HI All!
      Just got myself  OLED65E7P and for the love of God I can't find Pandora app
      Could someone point me in the right direction, please. Thanks!
    • By Hunter_S
      I have a 55LJ550M (WebOS 3.5) TV, connected to an A/V Receiver via ARC.
      Per the online documentation, when the TV encounters AAC audio, it will transcode that audio to Dolby Digital for transmission over ARC. See: http://www.lg.com/ca_en/support/product-help/CT20098005-1437136302910-others
      However, the sound quality is very poor when this occurs. The sound is full of compression artifacts, and with some older A/V Receivers, this causes the sound to periodically cut-out.
      Some of the WebOS applications affected by this issue are YouTube (which mostly uses AAC audio), any Netflix stereo programming, and using the Music\Photo\Video app to play music or videos with AAC audio. To me, it makes the entire YouTube application unusable.
      Honestly, I'm surprised that WebOS doesn't just output PCM audio over ARC whenever it encounters AAC. This would make more sense, and it would require less processing power and sound much better. (I know that I can set the TV to output everything to PCM over ARC, but I do not want to lose DD 5.1 and DTS sound from other programming which works perfectly).
      Is this behavior a known WebOS 3.5 issue? I know that my unit is a one of the cheaper LG sets--it is possible that this particular set is just too under-powered to function as designed?

• By SteveK
      Hi, new user today with OLED65C7P. Streaming NETFLIX, Amazon, Sling TV and Tablo works great. 
      Question... when I turn TV on it comes on Live TV. Can I change that? No antenna or cable attached.

Steve