Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• Similar Tagged Content

• By Gursewak Singh
      When will we get sony liv app in our lg smart tv. Please update the true status.  We all are eagerly waiting for sony liv app.
    • By Yoandy Isse
      hello my tv does not give me more updates, I would like to update it to the last WebOS, there is some manual process via USB
      attached model image
      sorry if my english is bad

• By Aron Feerick
      I have been thinking would it be possible to make a HDMI switch that connects to the TV (maybe via USB to control it), the TV knows it's a switch and add virtual HDMI's and by selecting one of the virtual HDMI's is tell the switch to select the correct port.
    • By MAUICUDA
      Great picture but how to fix lip sync problem, only on ABC network channels, coming from Spectrum Hawaii?  Same cable box into my older Panasonic Plasma, using same HDMI cable: do NOT see lip sync problem.  What am I missing, or what is different coming in on the cable that bothers the LG set but does not   bother the Panasonic TV?