Quantcast

• Own an LG TV or webOS device? Join our Forum!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• Similar Tagged Content

• By Rabib
      Is there an APP for Apple TV? I can't seem to find one. If not, any suggestions how I could watch Apple TV on my LG TV?
    • By Craig Cooper
      I have a late 2017 LG OLED 65 in TV.  I was wondering if LG plans on issuing a software update to easily access Apple TV + via the remove?
    • By Alex
      LG announced today in its press release that AppleTV+ is coming to LG webOS TVs. In 2020, a new Apple TV app will be released and customers with 2018 and 2019 LG webOS TVs will also be able to download the app:
      LG’s award-winning webOS smart TV platform will bring 2020 LG OLED and LG NanoCell TVs a plethora of programming from the constantly-growing number of top global content providers through apps and services such as Disney+, Netflix and CBS All Access. New for 2020, the Apple TV app allows customers to subscribe and watch Apple TV+ and Apple TV channels as well as access their iTunes video library and buy or rent more than 100,000 films and TV shows. Customers with 2018 and 2019 LG TV models will also be able to enjoy the Apple TV app this year.