Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• Similar Tagged Content

• By Kasun Ekanayake
      I’m an owner of OLED55C8PJA. It’s an OLED SMART THINQ TV. I have spent lots of money in this. Anyway, I can’t see Sinhala Subtitles whenever I’m watching movies using this TV. But it supports Sinhala language. It even has menu language and keyboard language in “Sinhala”. But Srt Subtitle files that has Sinhala language cannot see.I have tried to set to encoding to UTF-8 also. But no luck!
      hope you will know solution for me.
      Thanks
    • By Magic
      Hi,
      I own an OLED 55E6V, firmware 5.30.10
      I have some mkv with subtitles tracks in vobsub format. The internal video player doesn't recognize them (the subtitle button is grayed).
      I have some other mkv, but with subtitle in subrip form, and they works without any issue.
      I checked the mkv with vobsub subtitles, playing them with a PC and they works. so the issue is with the webOs. the mkv are streamed with a QNAP NAS.
      someone of you have the same issue? in case, there're chances to have a fix?

Edit:
      the same video, streamed to a Samsung Smart TV works as expected, ad the subtitles are visible and usable.
    • By Rufusvg
      I have managed to get content to play online but have no subtitles when needed. Is there a way to play content via the lg web os browser and have subtitles displayed as well. Anyone come across this problem as it's a bit specific?