Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Forum Topics

• Question: Lg webos media player subtitles

Hi, i have webos 4.0 on my tv. LG media player  has lowest subtitle position "-2", but i would like them even lower (in black bars when letterbox movie is played). Is there a way or tweak to do that? I noticed that position -2 is higher in webos 4.0 compared to webos 3.5 Unfortunately kodi is not for webos, Is there other media player for webos that plays video files from usb? i cant find none.

in LG webOS Smart TV App Questions

• Question: Audio problem while using set top box

While using set top box, the voice are not clear and only music is heard clearly, it would be better if a manual equalizer is there rather than the already preset equalizer like cinema mode, clearvoice etcetc which doesnt serve the problem

in LG webOS Smart TV Questions

• Question: Player problem

I used to cast from ace stream directly to my UJ6300 and I had no problems until a few days ago when the TV got an update for WebOS 3.7 I think. Now whenever I try to cast to the TV it just shows a black screen on the "Web App Viewer" app, I was wondering if maybe I could set a different player as default player when streaming from my phone instead of the Web App Viewer, as when I play from other sources it starts the "Photo&Video" player.  Otherwise I think I would have to downgrade the OS to the previous stable version.  Anyone else having this problem? 

• Question: EPG problem

I' just bought a 65UK6750PLD and updated to Software_File(Version_04.10.30). When using the EPG on either freeview or Freesat, I cannot select the program I want to watch, or the channel I want to change to. Pressing the OK button on the standard IR remote, the Magic remote or the android app does nothing unless I unplug the TV and restart it.  The OK button works under all other conditions. Anyone know of a permanent fix?  Thanks for any help. 

• Feature Requests - Who uses Live TV anymore?

Please give us the option to remove Live TV from the Launcher and Home Menu, "Today" from the Home menu, and to auto-launch the last running app (like if you were watching Hulu when you turned off the TV.   I don't have cable and all of these features are just a nuisance to me.  Turning on my tv with the "No signal" or "Scrambled" message because I don't have any live channels is also annoying and looks very unpolished for a $5k TV...   Thanks!

in LG webOS Wish List

• Similar Tagged Content

• By Magic
      Hi,
      I own an OLED 55E6V, firmware 5.30.10
      I have some mkv with subtitles tracks in vobsub format. The internal video player doesn't recognize them (the subtitle button is grayed).
      I have some other mkv, but with subtitle in subrip form, and they works without any issue.
      I checked the mkv with vobsub subtitles, playing them with a PC and they works. so the issue is with the webOs. the mkv are streamed with a QNAP NAS.
      someone of you have the same issue? in case, there're chances to have a fix?

Edit:
      the same video, streamed to a Samsung Smart TV works as expected, ad the subtitles are visible and usable.
    • By Rufusvg
      I have managed to get content to play online but have no subtitles when needed. Is there a way to play content via the lg web os browser and have subtitles displayed as well. Anyone come across this problem as it's a bit specific?
    • By Samuel Gubert
      Hi guys,

I really need some help.
      I have a LG smart TV with WebOS 3.0 updated.

I am trying stream a Popcorn Time video from my smartphone Android.
      When I cast video direct to WebOs (using DLNA from Popcort and webos smartshare ) the subtitles are not shown. Neither the subtitles button on WebOs player turns enabled. The video play very well.
      When I do exactly the same thing, but cast to ChromeCast, so the subtitles are loaded perfectly.

Sny idea?