Verizon HP pre3 on ebay!

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Marcelo
      I'm watching a movie (mkv) that has 10 built-in link hidden, please login to view, but webOs only shows 8 options and the one I want to select is the ninth option. My TV is LG 55 OLED B6. Is there a way to make this selection?  
    • By Laci Márkus
      Hi all - have an UM7500PTA TV and steaming movies from my Synology NAS's DLNA server. (mkv HDR 2160p movies mostly)
      SRT embedded subtitles had not been a problem and could select any of the SRT subtitle tracks, but not since 5.00.15 update.
      I found a workaround though: if I add a dummy external srt file with one single subtitle inside, I can select internal subtitles and then the "track" button will be active to select any embedded srt sub.
      Was looking into firmware downgrade via LgDTVUpDater, but not sure if a 2019 model TV can be downgraded that way.
      Any ideas - thank you.
    • By retiredit
      Are there any plans to add the ATT app to webOS?
    • By Will M
      For the past few years I have been using a 2nd generation Apple TV to watch YouTube videos on my LG Smart TV, however as of today Apple have disabled their YouTube app for this particular device.
      I presumed I would be able to use a YouTube app on my TV to continue watching videos in this way, after all has anyone ever heard of a Smart TV without a YouTube app? Since most new TVs are smart TVs these days most people I know have one and they all have the capability to play YouTube videos, usually you don't even have to download the app as it is one of the ones that comes pre-installed.
      However I cannot find a YouTube app in the LG content store. I've not really tried to install new apps on my TV since getting it so I don't know if I'm looking in the right place, or it is one of those things like with smartphones where there are multiple places you can go and download apps from.
      Bizarrely though, despite there being no YouTube app, there is a YouTube kids app, so it's not like LG have never heard of YouTube or anything, they just don't seem to have realised that people other than kids watch videos on it.
    • By ljjones
      All other devices on my network login to my Ebay account OK.  But not the webOS TV.  Login just goes to a permanent white screen.  Anybody else see this?
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By Alex
      When shopping around for a webos enabled TV, make sure you also check You may find a pretty good deal.
      There are

55 inch lg webos tv 4k  on

Find more LG webos TVs on ebay,
      link hidden, please login to view!
    • By Alex
      Be very careful on ebay, I just bought was was listed as a Palm Pre 2 on ebay from come to find out that they pawned me a pre plus for verizon! the listing clearly said Palm Pre 2.
      Not sure if they are scamming people or are just have complete lack of knowledge of what they are selling. Came in the box with a sticker that even said pre 2..lol on a plus!
      Watch out people!! I filed a claim with ebay....here is their store:
      link hidden, please login to view
    • By Alex
      The pre 2 on ebay seems to be going up in price, I suppose it's demand and lack of quantity.