Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

Alex

Verizon HP pre3 on ebay!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• Question: Streaming 4K content with high bitrate

Hi.  I've got a LG OLED C7 with smart IP TV app. I'm having trouble watching 4k movies with high bitrates ( some movies have bitrates higher than 80mpbs). I already connected the TV with wifi AC (5Ghz) instead of ethernet connection (which has only 100mbps port).   My internet connection has a speed of 200mbps (tested on tv browser).  Nevertheless I'm struggling playing those 4k high bitrate movies. Every few minutes it buffers. What can be the problem? The TV plays high bitrate movies from USB or bluray and the internet speed should be enough for those bitrates.  Is it possible to install a gigabit ethernet port in the pcmcia port? Thanks for your help. 

By bfds89, in LG webOS Smart TV Questions

• Awaiting best answer
      • 0 votes
      • 9 answers
    • LG webOS TVs on eBay, Compare Prices!

When shopping around for a webos enabled TV, make sure you also check ebay. You may find a pretty good deal. There are 49 inch sets for $399.99 55 inch lg webos tv 4k  on ebay for as low as $617.99 Find more LG webos TVs on ebay, click here for a current list!

By Alex, in LG webOS Smart TV Discussion

• 0 replies
    • [pivotCE]Fix Java applications for high DPI display

Does webOS Quick Install look like this on your computer? Well, if you have a high resolution display (QHD+, 4k, etc.) on your Windows PC, there’s a fix for that. Over at superuser, someone having a similar issue posed the “how do I fix it” question because holy cow, that’s hard to read. I’d been struggling with it myself for about a year and never had much luck fixing it. This fix however, fixed not only my Java app issues (specific to webOS Quick Install and Nova Device Installer) but also fixed other apps that don’t scale well like 7zip (by making the change to the 7zip exe). Here’s the fix: Find java.exe and/or javaw.exe likely found in C:\Program Files\Java\jre(version#)\bin. Right click on it and select -> Properties Go to Compatibility tab Check Override high DPI scaling behavior. Choose System for Scaling performed by: Click OK Launch your java app and tada! #webOSforever Thanks to webOS friend, FastbootOEM for the tip! Related posts: TIP: preware.net solutions for WOSQI, Preware v1.9.13 View the full article

By pivotCE, in pivotCE News

• 0 replies
    • [pivotCE]Two Palm Foleos available on eBay – cheap!

First, no this is not my auction nor do I or pivotCE know the seller in any way! This crazy deal is just too good NOT to tell you about. Every once in a while a Palm Foleo pops up on eBay with a price tag to match its rareness…usually around $1000 USD (or $2300 like the New in the Box one there right now)! But these? A paltry $179 and $11.65 in shipping (only to the USA though) and that’s the Buy It Now price. You can make an offer and possibly get one or both of them for less. For the PalmOS nostalgic, it doesn’t get any better than the Foleo. The auction has 27 days left at the time of this writing so they’re up there to sell. See the video below for an idea of what the Foleo could have done since it was never officially released. Hit the eBay listing! #PalmOSforever Related posts: HP is to Palm as Lenovo is to Motorola…Not Good TCL, Blackberry & Palm HP attempts to sell Palm patents – again. View the full article

By pivotCE, in pivotCE News

• 0 replies
    • LG LIGHTS UP IFA 2017 WITH CONVENIENT HIGH-PERFORMANCE PROJECTORS

ProBeam UST and MiniBeam Deliver the Ideal Home Cinema
      Experience With Wide-Range of Extremely Convenient Features SEOUL, Aug. 21, 2017 — Ranked number one in the LED projector category for six consecutive years, LG Electronics (LG) is set to extend its lead in the category with the unveiling of two new projectors at IFA, Europe’s largest consumer electronics and home appliance show. In Berlin, LG will be introducing its ProBeam UST (Ultra Short-Throw) laser projector (model HF85JA) and LG MiniBeam (model PH30JG) as part of its strategy to extend its leadership in the LED/Laser projector market which is projected to grow to USD 5.7 billion in three years.1 The LG ProBeam UST offers a Full HD (1080p) image in a ultra-short throw design for an immersive home cinema experience without the hassles associated with most home projectors. Ultra Short-Throw projectors are convenient as they do not require professional installation, a jumble of unsightly cables or expansive space between the projector and the screen, the ProBeam UST only requiring 12cm to display a 100-inch image. And the ProBeam UST is intuitive to use because it does not require its own stand – simply place it on any existing furniture and it becomes movie night. And never again cast a shadow on the screen when getting up for more popcorn. Consumers who have doubts about the effectiveness of projectors in brightly lit rooms can put them to rest because the LG ProBeam UST generates up to 1,500 ANSI lumen of brightness, 1.5 times brighter than LG’s previous UST projector. And the ProBeam UST’s 150,000:1 contrast ratio ensures that every TV show or movie will look crisp and accurate. What’s more, the light source in the ProBeam UST is incredibly durable, estimated to last up to 20,000 hours. Its innovative I-shaped laser engine gives it a slim and sleek profile that looks great in any room. The LG ProBeam UST offers a host of options to connect it to a number of wireless speakers or headphones. Its four corner keystone feature corrects both horizontal and vertical distortion of the picture providing maximum flexibility to position the ProBeam UST in ways that other projectors could only dream of. And this premium device comes with LG’s award-winning webOS Smart TV platform, giving viewers access to the ever-growing number of streaming services. The LG MiniBeam is an incredibly easy to use portable projector also set to debut at IFA 2017. An HD projector with a built-in battery that lasts up to four hours, the MiniBeam packs plenty of cord-free power to play back two full-length movies while camping, sitting on the patio or relaxing in a hotel room. One of its most impressive features, Multi-Angle Projection, allows the device to be tilted up to 70 degrees to display an image high on a wall or even on the ceiling without the use of a tripod. The LG MiniBeam projector offers users unprecedented freedom in a portable package. USB Type-C compatibility gives the MiniBeam the ability to connect and mirror other devices such as laptops and smartphone and charge its internal 9000mAh battery with a single cable. The MiniBeam can send an audio signal to any other Bluetooth-enabled device – wireless speaker, smartphone even a car audio system. “We are immensely proud of our long-standing position as the global leader in portable LED projectors,” said Jang Ik-hwan, head of the IT business division at LG Electronics. “The projectors that we’ll be debuting at IFA will provide consumers with an immersive, high-quality home cinema experience that’s extremely convenient, reliable and fun.” Visitors to the LG’s booth in Hall 18 of Messe Berlin from September 1-6 will have a chance to experience LG’s newest lineup of projectors first-hand.      

By Alex, in LG webOS Smart Projector

• 0 replies
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By Alex
      When shopping around for a webos enabled TV, make sure you also check ebay. You may find a pretty good deal.
      There are 49 inch sets for $399.99

55 inch lg webos tv 4k  on ebay for as low as $617.99

Find more LG webos TVs on ebay, click here for a current list!
    • By Alex
      Be very careful on ebay, I just bought was was listed as a Palm Pre 2 on ebay from alltechwholesale come to find out that they pawned me a pre plus for verizon! the listing clearly said Palm Pre 2.
      Not sure if they are scamming people or are just have complete lack of knowledge of what they are selling. Came in the box with a sticker that even said pre 2..lol on a plus!
      Watch out people!! I filed a claim with ebay....here is their store: http://stores.ebay.com/GreenTrade-Electronics?_trksid=p4340.l2563
    • By Alex
      The pre 2 on ebay seems to be going up in price, I suppose it's demand and lack of quantity.