Quantcast

• Similar Topics

• By BHPOST
      My new gallery series OLED TV died after less than two months. For weeks now, I have been calling LG support for help. The have created multiple repair tickets, but they have not been to get a repair technician out to fix the problem.
      LG keeps trying to outsource the repair to 3rd party service companies. Does anyone know how I can find a local tech that works for LG to come out and fix it?
      If not, what recourse do I have?
      Thank you. 
    • By Jonos1
      Anyone have a problem with this app running on LG 4K TV?
      iPlayer app constantly buffers or locks up
      I switch to NOW TV box (not app) & can watch  iPlayer without an issue.
      Also NETFLIX & other catch up apps  work without any buffering or locking.
      Interested to hear your thoughts....

• By Michał Jurczuk
      Is there any music app like Spotify, Tidal, Google Music, anything? How can I stream for example from my phone?
    • By Spraoí
      Recently bought an LG Smart TV in Ireland. 43Nano796NE .

There is a button on the remote for Google assistant. Nothing happens when it is pressed. I downloaded the ThinQ app and have paired it to the TV and Google home assistant. I can turn on off the TV via Google and at best turn on Netflix via Google . Just wondering am I missing something else here given the button on the remote doesn't do anything? There is  also a buttonn for opening up Disney plus and that doesn't open up the app. The app button for Netflix and Prime does work. Maybe a first world problem only. Apps for Ireland are not great, would love to be able to download Virgin media player and All Four.
    • By Jane McCoy
      the app will restart to free memory. why? how do I fix this?
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By Michel Heinst
      No HBO GO on laserbeamer. I do have it on the LG nanocell tv both from 2019.
      I have updated the firmware manually, changed locations all without any success to find the app in the lg store.
      Can I download it manually somewhere?

• By Bonnie
      Hi,
      How do I install HBO GO on a 65UH615a? I looked under premium content and Apps & Games and cannot find it. Although it’s an older model, I keep the software up to date.
      Thanks in advance, Bonnie
    • By Stefan Mardale
      Hello,
      HBO Go has recently made updates to their app but it is not reflected on the TV. The old app, with grey icon (2014) has issues with the stream and I get very often the "buffering screen".  We need an update or switch to the "black" one(2017)  (the colors come from the official replay of HBO).
      When will the update be performed?
      Thank you!
    • By 1techsupport
      I just bought a 65 inch 4K TV.  I was hoping it would be loaded with apps, especially HBO GO, TBS, TNT etc etc.  When I go to premium apps there is only Hulu, Netflix and Amazon.  What the heck????
      lg-65UJ6540