Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Forum Topics

• Question: LG Sound sync compatible headsets

Hi,    I've just bough LG HBS-730 bluetooth headset with the hope that I can connect it to my LG TV LB650V via LG Sound Sync (wireless).   However the TV does not recognise the bluetooth headset and doesn't show up in the list of available devices.   Can anyone confirm of please let me know if this is possible ?   Thanks, Optimus

By ss332, in LG webOS Smart TV Questions

• Awaiting best answer
      • 0 votes
      • 13 answers
    • webOS 4.0 confirmed within iOS and Android App Release Notes

Thanks to @Peter Alexander and @SSM we have confirmation of webOS 4.0 compatibility within the release notes and information listed for their respective apps in the below topic.   We've confirmed the iOS version changes:   We've also confirmed Android: Both version updated were added this week. We are waiting for an official webOS 4.0 press release from LG and additional information on what models are supported.

By Alex, in LG webOS Smart TV Discussion

• 3 replies
    • Question: Auto/fix volume when syncing with Apple AirPods using webos 3.5

Hi guys!   I just spent a while figuring out how to properly sync my Apple AirPods with my LG OLED55B7 (webos 3.5, firmware 04.70.85). The headphones sync with the TV but I am not allowed to adjust the volume up/down with the magic remote while synced , however mute works.   Has anyone using AirPods found a good solution for this problem (meaning not syncing via AppleTV or a separate cast device)? I have read that LG may have limited the possibility to adjust certain bluetooth parameters on non-LG devices so it may be that I am out of luck, but I thought I would give it at try here before I give up.   Thanks for any helpful advice!   Per M

By Per M, in LG webOS Smart TV Questions

• Awaiting best answer
      • 1 vote
      • 1 answer
    • Android TV OS to replace LG WebOS

Can I install Android TV OS on my LG 43UJ752T UHD TV which will not get updates anymore?

By Deepak Suresh, in LG webOS Smart TV Discussion

• 1 reply
    • The Palm Pre is still one of the most forward-thinking phones 9 years after it launched

If you haven't noticed of late, the latest iterations of iOS and Android heavily leverage gestures with their user interfaces – something that a now defunct mobile platform was known for notoriously implementing. It's almost unbelievable to know that the Palm Pre was launched almost 9 years ago, which in the smartphone industry is a really, really long time. Looking back at what it helped to establish, there's no denying that it was simply one of those phones that was too ahead of its time.  It's almost unbelievable to know that the Palm Pre was launched almost 9 years ago. One look at the Palm Pre when it first came onto the scene, its polished stone resemblance was a sight to behold back in 2009 – more so when it featured a portrait sliding QWERTY keyboard. For Palm, it was its most radically designed smartphone, setting itself apart not only from Palm's line of devices, but from all smartphones in general. Even more impressive, the Palm Pre featured wireless charging, which is a feature that only recently became akin to mostly high-end smartphones nowadays. While the phone's specs weren't ground-breaking for a smartphone during its time, it's memorable for the software that Palm meticulously developed. Palm's webOS was something truly different! And it's really ironic how iOS and Android today adopted many of webOS' signature looks and features. The cards view we get in both mobile operating systems was something that webOS brought along back when it was introduced in 2009. Moreover, webOS heavily leveraged a ton of finger gestures for users to navigate around the platform. From the swipe up gesture that "minimized" apps into their card view, to swiping away to close those apps, a lot is owed to the fundamental principles of webOS.   Above all, though, the Palm Pre was ahead of its time thanks to its "Synergy" groundwork – something that intelligently populated the correct information with your contacts. Essentially, Synergy helped to merge your data from all your services, whether they were email, instant messaging, or just general address book information, Synergy just took the hassle of managing all of that on our own. There was also the universal search that webOS offered, which is yet another staple feature in today's smartphones. However, we do recall how Palm was trying to sell us the vision of the future with Synergy – how a personal digital assistant of sorts could intelligently aid us. It reminds us of all the talk we have now about artificial intelligence. Palm sold us on the idea of how one day webOS can detect that you've snoozed your alarm too many times and automatically send text messages to the folks you're scheduled to meet up with – to tell them that you're going to be late. And that's all accomplished with Synergy's potential capabilities! As we all know, we never got to that point with webOS, which is a shame because the platform was undeniably ahead of its time. Quite frankly, it's still unbelievable that the Palm Pre was released 9 years ago. Just think about the possibilities if webOS somehow managed to survive and thrive. Then again, today's mobile platforms have clearly adopted many of webOS' features, which shows why the Palm Pre is a testament in being regarded as one of the most revolutionary phones ever to be imagined. Source: https://www.phonearena.com/news/The-Palm-Pre-is-still-one-of-the-most-foward-thinking-phones-9-years-after-it-launched_id105225

By Alex, in Palm Pre and Pre Plus

• 0 replies