Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

Alex

LG Tone Platinum Best Buy Deal

Best Buy has the LG Tone Platinum as a deal of the day for $84.99. Today only.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/lg-tone-platinum-wireless-in-ear-behind-the-neck-headphones-silver/4950700.p?skuId=4950700

Listen to your favorite tunes in complete comfort with this LG Tone Platinum headset, which features an ergonomic design for easy wear. Retractable earbuds fit snugly in your ear and hide away for storage. This LG Tone Platinum headset features Bluetooth connectivity so you can enjoy your LG G5 (not included) playlists without wires.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• Some gaming features & settings cleanup for 2017/2018 OLED's

Auto Low Latency Mode  -  this auto activates game mode, very handy to have on a dual use games console. ALLM only engages game mode preset when a game runs, otherwise it defaults to user select preset better suited for video. Currently supported by Xbox. Picture Mode Settings->Black Level has no Auto setting - it would be handy to have this instead of having to manually set it. For example the standard PS4 requires the black level in High mode for it to work with HDR, a PC would also use High not Low mode. Picture Mode Settings->Colour Gamut in the game mode preset forces wide colour gamut in SDR mode, this is wrong it should be set to Auto by default. The 2017/2018 OLED's support 120Hz output hidden under PC preset, please consider adding [email protected] and [email protected] support to the game mode preset. These are currently supported by Xbox. All of the above are do-able with no hardware changes needed, please consider them and the added value it brings to being an LG TV owner. One other feature which probably wont wouldn't work is Freesync, but if that could be software patched into existing models that would be a great selling point but it seems unlikely.

By Void Toast, in LG webOS Wish List

• 0 replies
    • HDMI 2.1 features for 49UH770T

Well, HDMI 2.1 is the new standard which is coming out soon with next generation TVs. We would like to know if any or some features of new standard could be implemented on present standard TV’s. I am more of a gamer and YouTube lover . love to see variable refresh rate and what it does for gaming is incredible. LG please let us know the possibility of new features that could come for present standard TVs...... thank you...

By Krishna Kanth, in LG webOS Wish List

• 1 reply
    • Question: Headset

Can i use 3.5 mm headset in my lg tv 43lg5500?

By vincent jeru benitez, in LG webOS Smart TV Questions

• Awaiting best answer
      • 0 votes
      • 1 answer
    • design improvement needed for LG 4K TVs

First problem ,bigger hard drive needed maybe an expansion port like a hard drive carriage to plug in new hard drive ,no more " Internet explorer needs to close down to free up more memory space " Second problem , search engine is an old version but can not download new edition Third problem , not all content can be viewed like flash play or even some picture types.......Maybe some designer could come up with a small dedicated media based 4K TV PC ,as a separate product it could cover all these problems and more..... I would like to be able to split screen internet and TV  Also i would like a magic remote control that i could just sit in a docking port to charge up as batteries do not last long and an audible sound to find it after the kids have had it and misplaced it. A choice off mood setting or screen saver 4K programs like a log fire,fish tank,the beach,wild life...... What would you like to see added or improved? 

By hairygityeti66, in LG webOS Developers

• 0 replies