Quantcast

How Do I Customise the Screensaver?

Sufian Abdullah

Question

Hi all,

I have several LG webOS UH656T  installed at my office.  As part of complying to LEED certification, we mainly use it as the primary projection device, migrating from DLP Projectors previously. 

Everything works fine except the screensaver feature; is there way I could turn it off or change it with a custom wallpaper? if we can't, is there to work around it by displaying other type of images via an app perhaps?

Thanks in advance.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

• Like 1

On 11/9/2018 at 3:20 AM, Chokri Maatouk said:

I SIGNED UP TO THIS FORUM... TO MAKE LG get their F* S* TOGETHER  AND PROVIDE A F* WAY TO MANUALLY REP LACE THESE F* PHOTO

MY SON HAD ALREADY DESTROYED ONE AND SOON WILL BE THE SECOND.

I HONESTLY F* HATE THIS TV FOR THIS F* SHIT!!!! DRIVES ME F* CRAZY TO SEE THESE STUPID CITY PHOTOS!!!!!!!!!!

LG MANAGEMENT THINK THEMSELVES VERY SMART BUT THEIR BRAND ALREADY LOST BOTH: CUSTOMERS AND F*ED-UP SPONSORING GOALS NOT ACHİEVED.

SMART LG, I AM SURE THAT YOU UNDERSTAND.

Hi,

Please remember that this is a user-to-user forum, LG has no official status here.  There is the link to LG's official feedback form if you wish to make use of it:

https://www.lgwebos.com/topic/2550-lg-has-a-feedback-and-suggestions-form/

• Like 1

I SIGNED UP TO THIS FORUM... TO MAKE LG get their F* S* TOGETHER  AND PROVIDE A F* WAY TO MANUALLY REP LACE THESE F* PHOTO

I HONESTLY F* HATE THIS TV FOR THIS F* SHIT!!!! DRIVES ME F* CRAZY TO SEE THESE STUPID CITY PHOTOS!!!!!!!!!!

LG MANAGEMENT THINK THEMSELVES VERY SMART BUT THEIR BRAND ALREADY LOST BOTH: CUSTOMERS AND F*ED-UP SPONSORING GOALS NOT ACHİEVED.

(Getting all carried away and swearing. Is a reflection of character. Chill out. Its a TV not somebody's life)

The photos will be there for a reason, someone mentioned it before, they'll probably be there to utilise the screen and colours to reduce screen burn when the TV is on but not used.

I came here today looking for an answer to the same question. Even if we cannot customise the wallpapers. If we had categories to choose from it would help to randomise 

On 11/8/2018 at 10:20 PM, Chokri Maatouk said:

You are very tense about something that isn't an issue if you use the TV the way a TV is meant to be used: watch content on it.

But you go be you. Get an inferior TV and feel like you've won.

Hi Chokri,

As this forum is user-to-user there is not a lot we can do for you.  May I suggest you voice your grievance with LG directly via the link found on this forum page: 

• Haha 1