Quantcast

• Own an LG TV or webOS device? Join our Forum!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

• Similar Topics

• By Ray Magargee
      I bought two LG SMART tvs primarily to surf the net on our tv.  I get this message on many (not all) websites: We'll stop supporting this browser soon.   For best results please update your browser. 
      This proves that LG misled me by calling their tv SMART when it is not SMART at all. I can't put another browser on these tvs and I can't update the browser so I can get on these websites.
      I thought false advertising was illegal.

• By kailas kainkar
      dear 
      how to to install zee 5 app in my lg tv lf6300 model tv
    • By Maureen Finn
      This is a horrible experience with the tv. It does not save the Wi-Fi password. I entered it 100 times. 
      When ever I try to do anything it cannot download the app... Waste of time purchase!! I am so pissed at this tv. We are on quarantine ands I do not feel good. 
    • By Денис Сажин
      How to launch WebOS Application from TV Browser? Or is there a way to open WebOS Application page in WebOS Application Store by following link in TV Browser?