Quantcast

• Own an LG TV or webOS device? Join our Forum!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

• Similar Topics

• By cpatafio
      I've had my LG SmartTV for about 4 years. Up until a few days ago, I was able to view YouTube videos without issue. However, about 3 days ago, I started having problems with YouTube. I can access YouTube and search for videos. But, when I try to start the video, the "waiting" circle appears and never goes away.
      I've tried everything I can think of to troubleshoot this, including cold-starting the TV. But it's still happening. I thought it might be a YouTube problem. But, I'm able to view the videos on my desktop PC and via Roku, with no problem.
      What's going on? Can anyone help...please???
      Thanks...
      Clem
    • By Hiren Chotaliya
      My lg smart tv 43LH600T is getting switched off automatically while running.
      When i switch on again only three times red light is blinking but not getting switch on.
      Sometimes internal speaker sound also goes off.

• By Anurag Rathi
      When I am trying to play premium content on hotstar, it is showing me the playback error. Please resolve this. In other devices it is working perfectly. I have raised this to hotstar they asked me to raise it to TV manufacturer. Attach is the screenshot of the issue.

• By KARUPPASAMY KANNAN
      Hi Team,
      I have implemented embed youtube player in my smartTV app. I have developed this app using HTML, CSS and jQuery.
      But I'm facing TV remote focus issue on youtube player controls.
      Can you please provide solutions, how to achieve this.