Quantcast

• Own an LG TV or webOS device? Join our Forum!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

• Similar Topics

• Question: LG 49UB850V 4K Youtube

Hello, Since a few days, I do not have the possibility to watch videos on the application youtube of my TV LG 49UB850V in 4K. In the settings, it stops at 1080p. I have a very good internet connection (fiber optic), and especially, there are still a few weeks, I could do it without problem. A test video of youtube in 4K is only available in 1080p on my tv, while on the computer, it is available in 4K. On my most recent LG 55C8 also by the way, the 4K is possible on this same video. I did the tes

in LG webOS Smart TV App Questions

• CBS All Access Expands to LG Smart TVs

CBS All Access Delivers Full Seasons of Current Primetime, Daytime and Late Night CBS Shows, Thousands of Episodes from CBS’ Library of Classics, Live-Streaming of Local CBS Stations, Plus Access to Original Series like “Star Trek: Discovery”, “Tell Me a Story,” “The Good Fight” and More Dec. 17, 2019 – CBS All Access, CBS’ digital subscription video on-demand and live streaming service, today announced the service is now available on Smart TVs from LG Electronics featuring the award-winnin

in LG webOS Smart TV Discussion

• Question: Smart TV Lost Channels and Regional

I have a 2019 65" smart tv  when we re tuned all the stations were there no problems then updated as you do when channels move. Now my tv shows channel 1- 2- 9 10 -11 etc  3 4 5  6 7 8   are all missing they are there in 103 104 HD tv but not in my region when watching the regional news it is now Granada not our usual station which was there previously. I have gone to settings and location both are correct to my address.  all the other TVs are receiving my region wi

in LG webOS Smart TV Questions

• Question: Magic Remote voice command uses only Youtube everytime

Hi all,  I have a 65UM7100PLA with the magic remote. It works fine, except the voice command. Everytime I say something, it open youtube responses.  On the official LG webpage I can see, that it can be used as control the TV itself. "Open picture settings",, "volume up", etc. But if I say that, it opens up youtube, and offers me videos about opening picture settings on offtopic devices. What am I doing wrong? How to set the voice commands to work on TV itself? thx!

• Question: TV connection to WiFi not working anymore

LG WebOS TV UK6090PUA not connecting to WiFi. WiFi has been rebooted several times; TV has been unplugged several times. Neither of these seem to help. WiFi is definitely working in the home. Please advise.