Quantcast

• Own an LG TV or webOS device? Join our Forum!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

• Similar Topics

• Add support to turn TV off via HDMI-CEC

I own OLED55C9 TV. I use Apple TV 4K with the TV. I enabled HDMI-CEC option in settings to be able to turn on my TV when my Apple TV is also turned on. But I would like to have also ability to turn TV off when Apple TV is turned off. Now I cannot do this (at least with webOS version 04.71.05). It will be awesome for me because in this case I don't even need to find LG TV remote. I need to use just build in Apple TV app on my iPhone which is very simple and useful. I use my LG

in LG webOS Wish List

• Question: How can I change the screensaver pictures ???

Hi, just bought a new LG OLED and pretty fast noticed that I`ve now chance to change the wallpapers ?!? Really pretty strange - even the smallest smartphone offers such a feature. The TV has enough USB interfaces - why is it not able to customize this by an own set of pictures ? Can`t be that big rocket science to implement this , especially for such an expensive device this should be a standard feature !!! Or did I  miss something in the settings of the TV ? 

in LG webOS Smart TV Questions

• 'display: flex' supported?

Hi, is the "display:flex" supported in WebOS HTML?   If yes, since which version of WebOS?   I tried 'flex' in an app created with javaScript in an old LG TV (2013) and the positioning was broken.   Any idea if this is supported with latest updates?   This is important as many layouts now use 'flex'.   Please let us know, thank you.   Aris

in LG webOS Developer Forum

• Search engine no longer supported update to new

My 55UH850V  can no longer access my gmail or my Youtube account because Google no longer support the browser, this is a growing problem as on many other sites i have the message "we will no longer be supporting this browser please update to new Chrome" can LG do an APP or fix this problem? My TV is only 5 years old and already out of date i feel let down by LG, surely an update enable search engine should be a must for smart TV, maybe a docking port for a hard drive on the back of new TVs

in LG webOS Wish List

• Question: New OLED65C6P Cannot Update Web Apps or Access Content Store

Installed new OLED65C6P-U Wired internet connection.  Can access web using resident browser, but cannot run any video within web applications such as CNN, Fox News, etc.  Can access Web Apps using Sony Blu-Ray. Cannot access LG Content Store.  Error message indicating a "temporary problem" Attempt to use any resident Web App says must update.  Select Update and get error message indicating a temporary problem along with error code 6003. Have reset 3 times.  Same result H

in LG webOS Smart TV Questions