Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

• Similar Topics

• Bookmark locations on a DLNA server

It would be super handy to have the ability to create a bookmark (a tab on the home menu) to make it easy to return to any location on a DLNA server. It has taken weeks to discover the folder browsing option hidden in Smart Share, but it still requires drilling down through the nested folders to get to the good stuff. A bookmarking feature once you're in a folder would be awesome.   E

in LG webOS Wish List

• Question: Re-connect Netflix button?

After switching to a new modem, the "Netflix" button on the LGSmartTV remote will not connect to the app. (I cana get to Netflix via the cable box app, on same TV, or even Apple TV, but not the easy LG remote button.  NO FAQ suggestions seem to fix it.   What to do?

in LG webOS Smart TV App Questions

• LG UH7700 Video Issues

Hello, I have an issue with a 2 year old LG UH7700 4K tv. Please note, the TV went to an authorized LG repair  shop provided by LG itself: Issue: 3/4 of the screen all of the sudden was not working. It went to black opacity and full black.   This first occurred one morning when I first started tv. Called LG and it was over the warrant by a year so they provided with a certified tv repair technician. They replaced the LED bulbs and tested by keeping it in for 8 hours while viewing

in LG webOS Smart TV Discussion

• Question: LG UH7700 Video Issue

Hello, I have an issue with a 2 year old LG UH7700 4K tv. Please note, the TV went to an authorized LG repair  shop provided by LG itself: Issue: 3/4 of the screen all of the sudden was not working. It went to black opacity and full black.   This first occurred one morning when I first started tv. Called LG and it was over the warrant by a year so they provided with a certified tv repair technician. They replaced the LED bulbs and tested by keeping it in for 8 hours while viewing

in LG webOS Smart TV Questions